Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Deputy347k9 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO

Free Safariland Level III Holster Glock

When we switched over to the Glock 40 I was able to retain my Safariland level III plain black duty holster. This is a LEFT handed holster for the Glock 17. Holster is in great shape, dusty from setting in the closet.

I really like the Safariland level III holsters because they have the top snap thumb break, middle finger release tab, patented molded ejection port detent and decoy side strap. Together this holster provides the highest possiable degree of weapon retention. A mid ride belt position and slightly forward cant that ensure a smooth release in a single natural motion. Suade lined to protect your weapon.

It does take some practice when first using one of these holster, but once you have the hang of it a suspect would have to about rip your pants off to get your weapon that will still be in the holster!

I no longer have any use for the holster and would very much like to pass it on to an officer that will use it. As I stated, the holster is plain black, not gloss, LEFT hand and is in very very good shape, no cracks or breaks in any of the leather. You would think I didn't ever pull my weapon!

Very respectfully,
    Larry

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Larry thank for for offering this to our members. I hope that someone who needs one will jump on this. Very good holster!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Deputy347k9 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    Your welcome sir. As we will be moving, hope soon, I am going to clean out some items I have. Many of the things I have I will give to memebers who can put the gear to good use. I did have two vests that cost nearly $900.00 each, one was only six months old. Could not sell them when I found several officers in GA that did not have a vest.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    well we have many members here that do not have department issuing gear I am sure they will appreciate that!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information