Welcome to the APBWeb.
    D4est LT is offline Rookie

Used ICOP 20/20 needed

I am looking for one used ICOP 20/20 unit. If anyone knows of a department that upgraded and has the older 20/20 units, please let me know. Just need to make it through to 2012 when we upgrade ourselves.

Thanks!

EDITED BY 121Traffic: removed user's full name and agency. Please contact him via PM.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by D4est LT View Post
    I am looking for one used ICOP 20/20 unit. If anyone knows of a department that upgraded and has the older 20/20 units, please let me know. Just need to make it through to 2012 when we upgrade ourselves.

Thanks!

Lt,

Thanks for joining! Please introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" section of the forums.

Also, please complete the information contained in the private message sent to you so we can get you over on our secure areas as well!

Welcome, and enjoy the site!
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

digitalally is offline Rookie
    *Shameless plug removed*

Please contact our Site's owner, Reca if you wish to advertise.

If you have a genuine interest in participating on our website, please post an introduction in the appropriate area and get to know our membership.

Pudge

Ouch. Thought that might be legitimately helpful info. Never mind.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalally View Post
    Ouch. Thought that might be legitimately helpful info. Never mind.

And it could've been. Your entrance, and delivery left much to be desired.

Your company is obviously in competition with the system the OP asked about. You register to the site and make one post throwing your system's name out there without so much as an introduction.

In my editing of your post I asked you make post an introduction if you have a legitimate interest in participating. Your return a few weeks later (no doubt to see if your advertisement was still standing) solidifies that you don't have the interest in the site that you're trying to claim now.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalally View Post
    Never mind.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    And it could've been. Your entrance, and delivery left much to be desired.

Your company is obviously in competition with the system the OP asked about. You register to the site and make one post throwing your system's name out there without so much as an introduction.

In my editing of your post I asked you make post an introduction if you have a legitimate interest in participating. Your return a few weeks later (no doubt to see if your advertisement was still standing) solidifies that you don't have the interest in the site that you're trying to claim now.
    I've been to the forums before, but I usually don't have as much insight to contribute since I'm only on the manufacturer side of things. This question was the kind of thing I could actually help with, especially considering how bad ICOP customers got stuck holding the bag when they filed for bankruptcy and all that. So yeah, I didn't think of it as a plug since I didn't say anything about our systems, but I can see where you're coming from if you have to deal with that kinda stuff on a regular basis.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Why not just get in touch with Reca? That way, we don't have to beat it to death and everyone is happy.

I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Verified LEO

Icop back in business

Safety Vision bought out Icop and is supposed to be back in business check out icop.com.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Permission has been given to Digitalally to post his link by me on the site.
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information