Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TheOldRhino is offline Corporal

Westboro Baptists Owned

Here's the video.

A crowd at a funeral for a dead Iraq soldier chases away the Westboro Baptists Group- you know the ones I'm talking about. "God hates fags."

It's great. I could almost smell the fear. I could watch this over and over.

Definately belongs on Chapelle's "When keeping it real goes wrong." LOL
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    It's sad that we as LEOs have to be impartial in that situation, and actually have to come to the aid of those shitheads. I would have driven slower, letting them get pelted by rocks and bottles through the windows. Our PD would have them billed them for the repairs needed, after booking them through on charges of Inciting a Riot.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Here's the video.

A crowd at a funeral for a dead Iraq soldier chases away the Westboro Baptists Group- you know the ones I'm talking about. "God hates fags."

It's great. I could almost smell the fear. I could watch this over and over.

Definately belongs on Chapelle's "When keeping it real goes wrong." LOL

Those inbreeds need a one way ticket out of the US. I do go to their site on occasion and watch their ridiculous videos LOL!

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Would have been good to see them get their asses kicked.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    It occurs to me that this is exactly why they publicize where they're going to be ahead of time. They know law enforcement will be onhand to protect them from the people they're targeting.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    It's sad that we as LEOs have to be impartial in that situation, and actually have to come to the aid of those shitheads. I would have driven slower, letting them get pelted by rocks and bottles through the windows. Our PD would have them billed them for the repairs needed, after booking them through on charges of Inciting a Riot.
    No shit... I'd love to drag those assholes out of the van myself. So disrespectful. I hope someone protests at their funeral.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradocop View Post
    No shit... I'd love to drag those assholes out of the van myself. So disrespectful. I hope someone protests at their funeral.
    I don't know about protesting, but I'd throw a party complete with open bar.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I love the fact that you know those douche bags were shitting there pants!
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

Aegis is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I've had to deal with one of these scumbags. Well, he's actually more of a disciple of these nuts. He isn't related to them, but he's a member of their "church". This guy protested our Veteran's Day parade a few years ago, and I got assigned to be his protection. Worst detail I've ever had.

The thing about these nuts is that they want to be threatened/assaulted etc. so they can use the laws against the people they are harassing. Our local nut filed theft charges against a guy that took his protest sign away from him. The County Attorney didn't prosecute, but then the nutjob just trumpeted about how he was discriminated against because of his "religion".

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I've had to deal with one of these scumbags. Well, he's actually more of a disciple of these nuts. He isn't related to them, but he's a member of their "church". This guy protested our Veteran's Day parade a few years ago, and I got assigned to be his protection. Worst detail I've ever had.

The thing about these nuts is that they want to be threatened/assaulted etc. so they can use the laws against the people they are harassing. Our local nut filed theft charges against a guy that took his protest sign away from him. The County Attorney didn't prosecute, but then the nutjob just trumpeted about how he was discriminated against because of his "religion".
    The leaders are VERY educated in the law, they know exactly how far they can go legally and always push it to the limit. That is what is so frustrating. Legally, they will always win.

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by OFK View Post
    Legally, they will always win.
    Maybe but they're morally bankrupt.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I would do everything I could not to protect them. Sorry, but I feel like what they're doing is absolutely wrong and I won't ever help them.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information