Welcome to the APBWeb.
    BEB
    BEB is offline Banned

Video:Moron in pickup hits semi head on (dashcam)

Just down the road from me as it turns out. Lincoln County is in western Nebraska. Lincoln the city we put the the east. No idea why.

Ah, Lincoln County, the setting for my first speeding ticket. A State Patrol Officer last name Spencer was kind enough to supply me with one. Wonder if he's still on the job. Someone invite him to LEF so we can catch up on old times

Nice clear video of a moron driving too fast on ice. Luckily everyone lived through this one. Definitely worthy of use in a Driver's Ed course. Or a Darwinism class.

http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.asp...01&bw=hi&cat=2

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    that's nuts.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    He's lucky he was okay. Maybe that'll teach him to slow down the next time he drives in snow and ice...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

eMachine is offline Ret. Lt w/no class
    I watched a couple of the commercials after the initial newscast, I came to the conclusion that I needed "a serious lawyer for serious" cases.

Anywho, I have to give it to that Trooper spokesman, I would have been unable to control my laughter long enough for an interview. Oopsie!
    "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker." - Gener Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original)

Thread Information