Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO

Thumbs up Judge Blasts Mother of Molestation Victims in Open Court

Link to video.

This judge is definitely my kind of guy. I'm so glad to finally hear a judge tell a parent they are a bad parent. This lady is a disgusting human being and is a fine example of why people should have a license to reproduce.

Edit: If you want to let the judge know what you think, his e-mail is craig.schwall@fultoncountyga.g ov
    Last edited by Rhino; 05-29-07 at 04:06 AM.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    One of the sadder points of my time here at LEF is seeing day after day how ENTIRELY EVIL people can be.

And that's just the media reports.

spd110 is offline 110
    Now that's my kind of judge!

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    Somebody tell me why we don't require licensing to have kids?
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Because most people are good. Unlikely as that may seem at times.

There's also the matter of people shooting at every moving thing if a breeding license was to be tried. Count me among the shooters if not the breeders.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Finally, a judge with the balls to call one of these out! BRAVO!

We see it all the time, and it makes me want to vomit -- Women who sacrifice their children on the altar of their own selfish desires. They move this guy in, move that guy in, violent felons, sexual deviants, crackheads, scumsuckers, it doesn't matter, they give her a few minutes of pleasure and 'don't mind watching the kids once in a while', she thinks he's a daddy! No, sorry, he's human garbage, lady, and you are trusting him to care for impressionable, innocent, lives which YOU brought into the world because YOU are irresponsible. Where's dad? Which one? It is beyond sickening.

The system is BROKEN, people. Judges like this will unfortunately be reprimanded, politically chastised, and thrown to the dogs, even when they are dead right. Those who correctly identify the core of this evil will be branded 'intolerant', 'racist' (when a minority is involved, which certainly isn't always the case), and 'insensitive'. "That poor woman", hell -- those poor children! I am dissapointed in two aspects of the video, (1) that no mention was made about Social Services stepping in and removing these kids in hopes that a more suitable environment can be found for them, and (2) that the woman wasn't remanded from the courtroom as well, headed for the farm as an accessory to the molestation or at least for neglect.

Conception doesn't make you a parent, PARENTING does. There are no second chances to raise a child, it has to be done to the best of your ability THE FIRST TIME. Kids aren't a government check or free groceries, they aren't an interference to your lifestyle, they are the only legacy that 99% of society will leave behind. And they are being taken completely for granted far too often as a second thought, rather than a life-priority.

Whether its by the affluent who buy the kids off with a Visa card and ship them to the mall all day and night, or those who count them as a payroll check and let them roam the street, neglect takes many forms and all are detrimental. Kids today have access to more information (both good and bad) than we ever did. They are capable of learning both extremes of good and evil, it is up to the parents to provide the guidance system that focuses them on one and away from the other, not the schools, not the streets, the parents.

/rant off

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

213th is offline Solipsist

Unfortunatly, this is what I see when I try to view it. However, based on countybears rant, I can safely say that I would probably enjoy the video...Must watch it after work when I get home.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 213th View Post
    [IMG]Unfortunatly, this is what I see when I try to view it. However, based on countybears rant, I can safely say that I would probably enjoy the video...Must watch it after work when I get home.
    The video is pretty good, I like to hear a judge go after someone when they desperately deserve it. I just wish he would have taken more 'difinitive' action, rather than just chewing her out.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Jackalope is offline Yell O
    213th, is you only internet access on government computers? I remember how much I hated that when I was in Iraq. If I tried to look at the NRA website, it told me that it was blocked because it's an "advocacy group." However, when I typed in moveon.org it opened just fine.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    The video is pretty good, I like to hear a judge go after someone when they desperately deserve it. I just wish he would have taken more 'difinitive' action, rather than just chewing her out.
    Well, we don't have the whole story, the judge can recommend someone be prosecuted, hopefully that's the case.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

213th is offline Solipsist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    213th, is you only internet access on government computers? I remember how much I hated that when I was in Iraq. If I tried to look at the NRA website, it told me that it was blocked because it's an "advocacy group." However, when I typed in moveon.org it opened just fine.
    No, I have a personal internet connection at home (there now, and btw, thought the judge was AWESOME!!!) but DoD computers at work..
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    That Judge kicks ass!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Nanny911 is offline Rookie
    Who says we have a crappy legal system! That judge was right on and told it like it was. We need more judges like him in this country to get things done.

BigRich is offline Big Irish Sausage
    Here's the email I just sent this man.

Your Honor,
    It's judges like you that help me to keep the faith in a legal system I have dedicated my life to upholding. Too often we see judges who just go through the motions. Not enough do we see judges who hold parents accountable for their actions. You Sir, are truly a hero. I know that I will never have the privilege of being in your courtroom, but just remember that there are Deputies, Troopers, and Officers all over the world who are applauding you today.
    BR

BigRich@LawEnforcementForums.c om

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies, Since 1822

Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrifice. The price is paid in blood.

Big Al is offline There is no place like home....
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich View Post
    Here's the email I just sent this man.

Your Honor,
    It's judges like you that help me to keep the faith in a legal system I have dedicated my life to upholding. Too often we see judges who just go through the motions. Not enough do we see judges who hold parents accountable for their actions. You Sir, are truly a hero. I know that I will never have the privilege of being in your courtroom, but just remember that there are Deputies, Troopers, and Officers all over the world who are applauding you today.

Way to go BigRich, but how hard was it for you to type something without cussing?
    To be a good Law Enforcement Officer you MUST know the law!

BigRich is offline Big Irish Sausage
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Way to go BigRich, but how hard was it for you to type something without cussing?

Not hard at all, actually. I don't cuss at work (unless I'm with my buddies and NO civilians are around), I don't cuss in my reports, or while giving testimony in court, and I never ever cuss around kids.

Pretty much only here. Go figure.
    BR

BigRich@LawEnforcementForums.c om

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies, Since 1822

Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrifice. The price is paid in blood.

Thread Information