Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Elle is offline Banned

Not your typical housepet

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Wow, thats amazing. She even looked apologetic for stepping on the dogs foot.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

1*girl Guest
    That poor dog looked jealous at the end with the blanket and pillow.

Hannah87 is offline Giggidy... Giggidy..
    Verified LEO
    Oh my god! crazy!!!
    May you rest in peace Daddy and may you never hurt again. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again.

12/12/44- 2/26/09

Elle is offline Banned
    Atleast she doesn't think she's a laphippo.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    WOW!!!!! I can see how if would be different!! Heck I had a cow that thought it was dog..
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
    WOW!!!!! I can see how if would be different!! Heck I had a cow that thought it was dog..
    Seek help. Isn't it illegal to have farm animals in the cab of the truck in your state?
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Seek help. Isn't it illegal to have farm animals in the cab of the truck in your state?

NOPE sure not!!! LOL!! My big old Catahoula prefers the A/C to the hot air outside, LOL!!

The cow I had a few years ago was a big ole pet...just like the hippo!! She would chase you on the the porch and try to get in the house, I would pull in the gate when I got off work and holler her name and she would come running from where ever she was at , just like a dog, what was SCARY..was when she got their she would start jumping around just like a dang puppy, (she was 800 pounds) ended up getting rid of her when she snuck up on my dad one day when he was over here messing with the mower, needless to say she tried to hump him, HE WAS NOT HAPPY!!!! LOL!!!!
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
    NOPE sure not!!! LOL!! My big old Catahoula prefers the A/C to the hot air outside, LOL!!

The cow I had a few years ago was a big ole pet...just like the hippo!! She would chase you on the the porch and try to get in the house, I would pull in the gate when I got off work and holler her name and she would come running from where ever she was at , just like a dog, what was SCARY..was when she got their she would start jumping around just like a dang puppy, (she was 800 pounds) ended up getting rid of her when she snuck up on my dad one day when he was over here messing with the mower, needless to say she tried to hump him, HE WAS NOT HAPPY!!!! LOL!!!!
    Wow...

Thread Information