Welcome to the APBWeb.
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Who are the Patriot Guard Riders?

Spinning off of the WBC threads, for those unfamiliar with the Patriot Guard Riders, a few short video introductions to this movement, if you have a moment of time in your busy day, take it to become familiar with those who interrupt their busy lives out of a sense of honor, love, and duty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=615_5VWNxkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ2QY_1sXCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G10T_Ih222E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnp9idOEj4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KBoZRsVn4

These men an women embody the essence of what the REAL Jesus represents in the world today, love for our fellow man and this great nation established on Godly principals, the honor of self-sacrifice, a deep desire for peace -- even at the cost of action -- above all, a reverence and fear of God.

The hatred spewed by activists and seditionists like WBC and Code Pink only serve to bring out the best in the "silent majority." Desecration of all we that we hold sacred spur them into action, and let America know that God still lives in the hearts and minds of the faithful, the honorable, and the loving in this country. He is still in control.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Makes me want to trade my ST in for a Harley and jump in.

That second to the last one made me cry.

Someone with a huge rep please hit him for me, I can't.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Keep the ST. I've been thinking about joining them and I have a cbr.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    It doesn't take a Harley. Look at all the Valkyries, Gold Wings, Royal Stars, and even a couple of R1000's in the processions. I don't usually ride beside riceburners, but I make an exception for anyone who rides with PGR. Their hearts are in the right place, even if their tastes are flawed.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    There are no words in the English dictionary that can convey the feeling when you participate in something like this. The feeling that you get and emotions that run through your body. You certainly become one with each other as you honor those that have fallen to make sure that we can all have the freedoms in which we enjoy.

To many of these protesters forget that if it wasn't for the fallen soldiers from present and past wars you wouldn't be able to protest at all. Those that have fallen asked for nothing, but the chance to give back a country that has given them so much. I have to say that I am honored to even be able to give the families some hope in such a heart breaking time.

Whenever you can't go on and feel as though your world is crashing before you. Look around at what is going on in the world. What is happening to our soldiers our loved ones that are so far from home. I know that there are many of us that have friends, family and ourselves may have been over in the sand box. While medically I am unable to serve I will proudly and have proudly stood at attention as our soldiers return from a world that hates us so. Just remember that they came from a world in that sandbox that hates us, don't let them return to us to more people that would hate them as well. Stand up and help them in a time of need.

This is what being an American is all about. Standing strong, Standing proud, and Standing Together.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    It doesn't take a Harley. Look at all the Valkyries, Gold Wings, Royal Stars, and even a couple of R1000's in the processions. I don't usually ride beside riceburners, but I make an exception for anyone who rides with PGR. Their hearts are in the right place, even if their tastes are flawed.

I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post

That second to the last one made me cry.

Someone with a huge rep please hit him for me, I can't.
    PGR wants bikes of all kind. And you will usually see a ton of SB's when a soldier that died was involved in the SB community. Come on Come all.

I ride a ninja.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    God Bless these men and women that take time out of their day to ride with the Patriot Guard Riders.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Thank you CB for posting those clips. I had tears in my eyes after watching them. What a wonderful group of people doing what every American should do..honor those that served and paid the ultimate sacrifice. They have earned my utmost respect and thanks. Thank you for what you do..and thank you Chris too.

And I tried to rep him for you Chris..but I can't yet either!
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    And I tried to rep him for you Chris..but I can't yet either!
    Relax your trigger fingers. I got him.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    Relax your trigger fingers. I got him.
    Why thank you!
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Savage is offline Officer First Class
    The scum bag preacher Phelps that's been causing most of the trouble at the funerals, got his ass handed to him in court the other day. Close to $11million for protesting at a Marine's funeral.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307058,00.html
    You can run....but you can't hide.

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    We've even got on of the guys on our Maxi-scooter forum that rides with them.

Thread Information