Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by iso607 View Post
    Easy now dave. When it comes to Forrest Gump Bama fans are sensitive. They still think he should have won the Heisman.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Duuuuh did we score a home run yet?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well Tigers, I had a great time talking a little smack with ya'll. I had to choose ya'll because no other college team has a real following on here. If any of ya'll are going to the game be safe and have a good time. I got a ton of rep for this thread and decided to rep all the corn dogs that participated.
    Roll Tide.

P.s Keep an eye out for these two. They are smokin' hot.

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    TIGERS WIN......TIGERS WIN
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Verified LEO
    Always next year Five-o.

kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by iso607 View Post
    Always next year Five-o.

+1
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

dapples is offline Swamp Kitty
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

NEXT???

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No offense there dapples, but if you are going to gloat over a victory you need to step up and defend your team when I'm talking smack. However, Bama lost by 7 to a team with vastly superior talent. (That our coach/your former coach recruited.) I think that Bama has one of the brightest futures in college football. In the spirit of good sportsmanship I will give ol coach Miles a victory bath.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    No offense taken, Five-0.....I always defend the Tigers.....but mostly we just let the scores speak for themselves....

FYI, I just saw this thread at the time of my prior post....

One thing we might agree on is that the SEC ROCKS!!!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dapples View Post
    No offense taken, Five-0.....I always defend the Tigers.....but mostly we just let the scores speak for themselves....

FYI, I just saw this thread at the time of my prior post....

One thing we might agree on is that the SEC ROCKS!!!
    I can deal with that. If there is one thing I cannot stand is fair weather fans. I hope LSU goes the rest of the way for the sake of the SEC. I think that their once amazing defense is suspect. If we had a O-line that was just a touch better I think things would have turned out different tonight. Better O-line = less than 7 sacks for JP Wilson and a running game. I will say that if Shula was still coaching Bama we would have lost by at least 21. Now we got the beat those other stinking tigers in the conference.

One thing we might also agree on is....
    FUCK AUBURN!!!

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    fair weather fans
    ?????????????????????????????

You forget I am a SAINTS fan too....we have seem lotsa types of "weather" here..but "fair" weather aint usually one of 'em

Verified LEO
    Five-O, I can definitely agree with you about Auburn.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information