Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    WTF

"Stupid should hurt."

Tia
    Tia is offline Fortes et Liber

Not seeing a problem ...

Yes… So? Am I missing something?

Save that URL for anyone who might ever doubt what a great Country this really is.

Yes, they have ‘rights’ – including the right to endure the war the U.S. is being forced to fight here at home every day.
    As long as I don’t hear them or anyone whining about some phantasmagoric ‘rights,’ like being immune from the struggle-itself, what does it matter?

They have rights because we’re strong enough to forge them, and we grant them to all.

Not a little of our strength resides in how much we can absorb in stride.
    We’re absorbing a lot right now, and we’re still going strong.
    We’ll only get stronger and better at getting our business done.
    Want to help the strengthening process? Pray for resistance.

Go ahead – claim all the rights we give in the name of humanity.
    My unsolicited advice to immigrants: – Just don’t let some jack-ass full of bad advice have you standing in the wrong position when the hammers fall. &nd they do… and will.

My 2 cents.
    "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
    Nietzsche
    BGE, 146

"Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu. "
    ~ Seneca

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia View Post
    Yes… So? Am I missing something?
    Yes. BEK hates illegals and this was a joke.

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    WTF kinda post was that.
    Yes, they have ‘rights’ – including the right to endure the war the U.S. is being forced to fight here at home every day.
    We are fighting a war every day? like the War on drugs that is being helped by our borders being open for the Mexican drug cartels, to end the kidnapping of citizens sold to slavery held for ransom or killed.
    As long as I don’t hear them or anyone whining about some phantasmagoric ‘rights,’ like being immune from the struggle-itself, what does it matter?
    it matters because big business and others are fighting for open borders that would greatly effect the US.

They have rights because we’re strong enough to forge them, and we grant them to all.
    I dont think drug dealers, human traffickers, murderers, rapists should be given these kind of rights

Not a little of our strength resides in how much we can absorb in stride.
    We’re absorbing a lot right now, and we’re still going strong.
    We’ll only get stronger and better at getting our business done.
    Want to help the strengthening process? Pray for resistance.
    I dont know who you are talking about when you say "we".
    Yes the US is absorbing a lot right now but we are not that strong, look at our economy and our dollar is dropping. What business are you talking about, The commercial slavery of immigrants? I am praying to seal up our borders, stop the double talk in Washington and help the U.S. citizens stand up and take their country back from big business and deep pockets.

Go ahead – claim all the rights we give in the name of humanity.
    My unsolicited advice to immigrants: – Just don’t let some jack-ass full of bad advice have you standing in the wrong position when the hammers fall. &nd they do… and will.
    Here is a quote
    Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
    There is a door to come through and if you wanna come to this country you must use the door, not the window or the fireplace but the door.

Tia
    Tia is offline Fortes et Liber
    Yes. BEK hates illegals and this was a joke.
    ..Ahhh…
    My apology. I did indeed miss that.

We are fighting a war every day? like the War on drugs that is being helped by our borders being open for the Mexican drug cartels, to end the kidnapping of citizens sold to slavery held for ransom or killed.
    Yes, exactly.

it matters because big business and others are fighting for open borders that would greatly effect the US.
    Understood; but I didn’t hear anything about that in that video clip. Perhaps I missed it. I have no interest in the DVD.
    My question – ‘so what does it matter?’ – was really only intended in reference to what I understood from that clip, namely the general advice, ‘be aware of your rights.’

I dont think drug dealers, human traffickers, murderers, rapists should be given these kind of rights.
    I absolutely agree: but law-abiding citizens and legal immigrants should.

I dont know who you are talking about when you say "we".
    The United States.

Yes the US is absorbing a lot right now but we are not that strong, look at our economy and our dollar is dropping.
    I’ve been looking – and feeling it, too. I still see the U.S. as a whole as a quite strong Nation. We’ll endure dips and surges of many kinds. Not always pleasant, but we have the strength to do it.
    That we are being weakened is sure enough, and perhaps my optimism is naïve as hell, but I believe we’ll come out all right; that most or all of that which is weakening us now will be overcome.

What business are you talking about, The commercial slavery of immigrants?
    America’s Nation-building business in toto, sans slavery of any kind.

I am praying to seal up our borders, stop the double talk in Washington and help the U.S. citizens stand up and take their country back from big business and deep pockets.
    Exactly that kind of business. Let’s shore it up against the criminal enterprising of our own Nationals, too – including D.C. and State politicos who are as corrupt as the year is long.

There is a door to come through and if you wanna come to this country you must use the door, not the window or the fireplace but the door.
    Well said, and I couldn’t agree more…
    Nearly a half of my family came through that door in 1946 and ’47 (from Europe).

I’ll be first to say that where concerns illegal aliens in this Country I am for the greater part naïve as hell; I don’t know much other than the very basics, and those in a crude, simple form.
    I’m sure eager & willing enough to learn more though.
    When I looked at that video, most of those I saw create a pretty clear suspicion of being illegals and my thought with regard to them was simply – we’ll find your ass and I hope you’re deported.
    But I suppose it’s not quite so simple in reality..?

My question wasn’t meant to be facetious, but was genuine – ‘what am I missing?’
    "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
    Nietzsche
    BGE, 146

"Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu. "
    ~ Seneca

Thread Information