Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

Bob Loblaw's Greatest Hits

It just struck me the other day that I have quite an extensive collection of funny videos I've found and bookmarked on the interweb that I'll hit up when I need a laugh...I should share those with you, the LEF member. Entries will be sporadic, at best...but I'll try to throw the really runny ones into this thread. Enjoy the first selection, entitled "Where da gold at?" or "Who all seen a Leprechaun say 'Yeah!' "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhypNg-CTMY
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

hush29 is offline Corporal
    LOL.........what a bunch of retards
    It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    LOL - Look what popped up after the video ended - It's about the same stupid Leprechaun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY&NR=1

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Verified LEO
    TXChuck, you have hit on a very interesting "side dish" to the main course that is the funny youtube video..the "related" vids on the right hand side..almost always solid gold comedy.

Because I am a "Super Nerd" (ask TacticallII), I have to over analyze everything. Here are the comedic elements that make "I wanna know where da gold at" funny.

1) The sketch of the Leprechaun.
    *seriously? that's your amateur sketch? come on.

2) The "I wanna know where da gold at" guy
    *this has to be a bit. a friend of the reporter, maybe. as someone who was in that business once, I can tell you that some guy with 5 gold teeth, surrounded by chicks who will actuall say "Who all see dat leprechaun say 'yeah' " is a one-in-a-billion soundbite.

3) That guy who actually provides a solid theory as to what the leprechaun is.
    *buddy, you've picked the wrong place you get your "einstein" on. seriously.

4) The guy with the leprechaun wistle.
    *really? a leprechaun wistle that's made out of pvc pipe was passed down from your great-great-great grandfather, who is irish? I'm not sure where to start on this one. Also, are your camo bib overalls your "oh man, the tv reporter man is here..time to dress to impress" outfit?

5) The lady who thinks it's a crackhead.
    *her analysis is funny, but her voice sounds just like Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son, which is genius.

All in all, I give this offering 3 out of 5 stars. Very funny for the short life-span of the event..if it had been longer and able to maintain it's level of funny over the course, maybe eligible for a higher rating.
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

Verified LEO

New Funny Video Entry

the funniest homeless man ever? you have to watch it at least 3 times to get all the humor out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkC0IHCtdc

VERY NSFW!!!!!

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    WTF? You sure can pick 'em!!!

It would be funny as hell to have to deal with someone like that - once or twice. After that, I may be tempted to wash that mouth of his out with pepper spray just to shut him up

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

hush29 is offline Corporal
    Wow. I think i'd like to knock the rest of his teeth out. He's like a 50 year old Flava Flav.
    It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Thread Information