Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Where Alabama Tradition Comes From

If you are a real fan of college football click on the below links and see what a real college football coach is all about. Hot damn I miss the Bear, but Ol' Saint Nick is a contending second. Enjoy it while it last Swamp Mafia.

http://media.myfoxal.com/bryant/index.html

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Damn dust in my eye.......

Gene Stallings said it best:"Bear Bryant *IS* Alabama football. The rest of the coaches are just tolerated."

We miss you Coach.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I give respect were it is due. As an LSU fan, I do give Bear Bryant the respect he deserves as a great coach. IMHO, probably the best, reguardless of school.

Nick on the other hand, he is also a good coach, but will stop short in giving him the same respect as "The Bear". I'll just wait and see if he hangs out at 'Bama long enough to even come close. Just don't think a 7-6 season with loses to Mississippi State and Louisiana-Monroe, is worthy of too much praise.

I do give Nick credit for what he did for LSU, and honestly do not think the program would be were it is, if he would not have made his brief stop in Baton Rouge. If he stays in Tuscaloosa long enough, I agree, 'Bama will regain its place with the SEC greats.

Thread Information