Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-16-06
    Location
    America, 2505 A.D.
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3732192

    Matt Damon vs. Jimmy Kimmel

    To do this justice, you really need to watch the first 3 videos before viewing the last one (that is, if you're not familiar with this bit that Kimmel does with Damon). Kind of NSFW (I say "kind of" because there are a lot of f-bombs, but they're all bleeped out because this did air on network TV). In total, you need about 15-20 minutes to really appreciate this, but i think it's a great bit.

    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

  2. #2
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    HAHA. Damon cried like a little bitch in the first video. The 3rd video was nicely composed.

  3. #3
    jmur5074's Avatar
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,047
    Rep Power
    6232608
    I saw the video with Sarah Silverman the other day, and totally didn't get it.


    This now completes the puzzle.

    The video with Sarah Silverman was funny now.

    Thanks!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

    "The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

    We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

  4. #4
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-16-06
    Location
    America, 2505 A.D.
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3732192
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    HAHA. Damon cried like a little bitch in the first video. The 3rd video was nicely composed.
    I think he was trying to set up the bit..from what I understand, he's not a big-ego hollywood douche like a lot of them are..he's pretty good at laughing at himself (the best is when he hosted SNL a few years ago and, in the opening monologue, played Justin Timberlake in a recreation of a JT/Brittney "dance off" that actually happened at an LA club shortly after they broke up. Youtube that - it's priceless. After seeing that, I became a Matt Damon fan because he's not a stuck up dong)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

  5. #5
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I think he was trying to set up the bit..from what I understand, he's not a big-ego hollywood douche like a lot of them are..he's pretty good at laughing at himself (the best is when he hosted SNL a few years ago and, in the opening monologue, played Justin Timberlake in a recreation of a JT/Brittney "dance off" that actually happened at an LA club shortly after they broke up. Youtube that - it's priceless. After seeing that, I became a Matt Damon fan because he's not a stuck up dong)

    Yeah, I didn't think he was a typical Hollywood douche either, but when I saw the video I thought he might have been serious. But he was acting...imagine that. I actually like Matt Damon, so I was shocked at first when I saw his profanity laced tirade.

  6. #6
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-16-06
    Location
    America, 2505 A.D.
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3732192
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    But he was acting...
    <john lovitz> BRILLLLIANT!!! </john lovitz>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

  7. #7
    Shoestring's Avatar
    Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Join Date
    09-20-07
    Location
    Madison ish, WI
    Posts
    2,799
    Rep Power
    799021
    I havent seen the last video of the series till today, that was awesome!

  8. #8
    121Traffic's Avatar
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-09-06
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,547
    Rep Power
    6332978
    The Bourne Ultimatum one was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen.

    "I am Yayson eh-Bourne...identity."

    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •