Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Talking Bill Clinton-led Cheat Team counsels John Edwards on how to escape reporters

Bill Clinton, Larry Craig, Rudy Guiliani, John McCain, Jesse Jackson, and Eliot Spitzer give advice to John Edwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazG9JBc4dI

That is pretty funny.....

Personally I don't see why anyone cares about politicians sex lives.... aren't their more important things they should know about who is representing us?

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BitchyMcBitcherson View Post

Personally I don't see why anyone cares about politicians sex lives.... aren't their more important things they should know about who is representing us?
    I kind of care about their sex/personal lives. If they can't make good judgement calls in their own lives (especially something as black and white as marriage vows) then it makes me skeptical when there are bigger things on the line. Basically, if they're untrustworthy in one part of their life, we can probably be pretty sure they're untrustworthy in others.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO

You have to remember that the media and the people that want to bring down these politicians know that people are stupid. They won't pay attention to a person's opinion on foriegn policy or their 20 year plan to reduce spending.

What they WILL pay attention to is sex. No matter where's coming from.

Breads and circuses, BMB. Breads and circuses.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    I kind of care about their sex/personal lives. If they can't make good judgement calls in their own lives (especially something as black and white as marriage vows) then it makes me skeptical when there are bigger things on the line. Basically, if they're untrustworthy in one part of their life, we can probably be pretty sure they're untrustworthy in others.

see I don't agree... people make mistakes. Adultery won't get you fired or ruin your career as just some Joe schmoe. because someone has a breakdown in their marriage does not mean that they can not still effectively execute their job.

I have never heard a boss say he/she has committed adultery so we had to fire them because they were no longer effective in their job.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Understood. However I have to agree with irishmick. If you can't keep it in your pants then that may mean someone else than can may be running the show. Trust means quite a bit in my opinion.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Polictians get plenty of sex, they screw the public everyday.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    see I don't agree... people make mistakes. Adultery won't get you fired or ruin your career as just some Joe schmoe. because someone has a breakdown in their marriage does not mean that they can not still effectively execute their job.

I have never heard a boss say he/she has committed adultery so we had to fire them because they were no longer effective in their job.
    You're right. People do make mistakes. Thinking about it maybe my bigger issue is the lying about it. They already can't make good personal decisions and then they spend time and money to lie about it. Lying *will* get you fired from a lot of jobs.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Thread Information