Welcome to the APBWeb.
    10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

2008 Greek Riot Pictures

Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    that is some cool pictures
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

mtaylor is offline "I dont feel the need to explain myself!"
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Some of those protesters should of been shot!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    So let me get this straight - you protest the killing of a person by killing more people? Tearing up stuff that belongs to people that had absolutely nothing to do with the original incident? Hmmmm.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    So let me get this straight - you protest the killing of a person by killing more people? Tearing up stuff that belongs to people that had absolutely nothing to do with the original incident? Hmmmm.
    My thoughts exactly. Makes no sense...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Makes no sense...
    Nope...no sense at all. But since when do humans make sense?
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    Nope...no sense at all. But since when do humans make sense?
    Some do, but not all unfortunately...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

-Winston Churchill

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    It's really sad that some people feel they have the need to resort to this kind of barbarianism to get their point across. In my mind, riots, protesting, and the like never solved anything. It only destroys humanity.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Maybe I'm wrong, but the laser brings up deadly force in my mind. Why else would someone be pointing a laser at me?

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but the laser brings up deadly force in my mind. Why else would someone be pointing a laser at me?
    I thought the same thing. "Well Judge, what are lasers usually attached to? Guns, sir."
    Calm Like A Bomb...

-Winston Churchill

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    I thought the same thing. "Well Judge, what are lasers usually attached to? Guns, sir."
    You guys are forgetting that this whole thing started when two cops shot a kid who was TRYING TO THROW A FREAKING FIRE BOMB AT THEM. They have both been arrested and charged with MURDER FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST A GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO THROW A FIRE BOMB AT THEM.

They are apparently not allowed to defend themselves over there. At all. If they do, their govenment has proven they will be thrown to the wolves, and they will let their citizens literally burn the city to the ground around them.

The whole of their society needs to be thrown into the ocean, and restarted from scratch.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO

Unhappy

That is what the once mighty and noble Greek civilization has come to? What a testment to liberalisim.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    You guys are forgetting that this whole thing started when two cops shot a kid who was TRYING TO THROW A FREAKING FIRE BOMB AT THEM. They have both been arrested and charged with MURDER FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST A GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO THROW A FIRE BOMB AT THEM.

They are apparently not allowed to defend themselves over there. At all. If they do, their govenment has proven they will be thrown to the wolves, and they will let their citizens literally burn the city to the ground around them.

The whole of their society needs to be thrown into the ocean, and restarted from scratch.
    Reminiscent of two border patrol agents here...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Read some of the anarchy supported comments at the bottom. They should serve as an extreme reminder that we are but a cinder's spark away from an incident of similar nature here at any given time. That spark is the only difference between handling a peaceful protest born of a perceived injustice and massive violence born from a mentality of anarchy and terroristic mindsets.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Regrettably, Greece is a shit hole. They are. They are a oddly functional dysfunctional society which has some terrifically leftist elements. They opposed US equipment staging to support IFOR.

Frankly, we had better look close and hard at these photos as it will come to a city near you in North America.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Frankly, any County here that would prosecute officers for defending themselves should expect the police to stay home during the following riot.

Now the Feds and Sutton - well that's a special case of stupid.

Also, to explain the lasers - green is the most powerful laser, and can do damage to eyes.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post

My thoughts exactly. As soon as they arrested those two officers for defending themselves the entire police force in the country should have walked off and quit.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    Also, to explain the lasers - green is the most powerful laser, and can do damage to eyes.
    We,ve started to have incidents of lasers being shone into or at the helicopter.
    They've tailed off since the last couple of people were tracked and locked up for endagering aviation.
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

Thread Information