Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Valley Exec Twitters Through Home Break-In

A strange man broke into Revision3 COO David Prager's home last night. Did David call the police? No, he updated Twitter and turned on a live video stream at Ustream.
    This is someone who needs to get out of Silicon Valley.
    Just so we're clear, we do not recommend you try this at home. Call the police when you find someone you don't know in your apartment.
    We've pasted David's updates below:

1. ok, maybe I should lock my door - I swear a random dude just walked into my bathroom and I can't believe I haven't freaked outabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    2. and I can't believe I'm tweeting about it while he is still in there -- in wonder of he is sleep walking - or if maybe I should freak outabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    3. ok - he's still in the bathroom and Im now thinking a combo of hobo and drunk and sleepwalking dude - he seems late 20s - hmmm what next ?about 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    4. I'm thinking the hobo part cause I can smell BO - and I really am wondering why I haven't freaked the F outabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    5. maybe I should mention I live in a relatively rustic studio apartment in SFabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    6. there is no TP in my bathroom - wonder if that is complicating things for him - was gonna wait for him to come out and kick him outabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie

7. hmmm -- should I call the cops like you guys have recommended? find a blunt object before opening the door? my gut tells me he's harmlessabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie
    8. but ... I could be wrong about the harmless assumptionabout 1 hour ago from Tweetie

9. I'm now thinking maybe he's passed out in my bathroom -- I guess that's better than violent -- but I have no idea. time to freak out??about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

10. ok - about to make move - putting shoes on first44 minutes ago from Tweetie
    11. glad that GF wasn't here42 minutes ago from Tweetie
    12. ok - have weapon if I need it - but don't plan on any confrontation with it - about to go in40 minutes ago from Tweetie
    13. haven't gone in yet ..... debating calling cops but just feel it's not needed for some reason (and probably contrary to all logic)37 minutes ago from Tweetie
    14. ok - still haven't done anything - he is still in there - gonna setup a ustream now I think - standby29 minutes ago from Tweetie

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    THAT, is a sheep to the core. He has no clue how lucky he is. A "random dude" would rather rub a bobcats ass with a pine cone than walk in my house or that of most of the people I know.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Didn't think even Prager was that dumb. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a hoax though.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    THAT, is a sheep to the core.

Who knows, if someone breaks into my home maybe I'll post a thread about it on O/R as it is happening!

Thread Information