Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    APA
    APA is offline Insomniac
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Drico View Post
    Does the PS3 have wireless capability? I have to install a wireless router in order to get my PS3 online I just can't figure out whether to wire the router directly to the PS3 with the cable modem or install the router downstairs next to the computer that has the cable modem on it already...I'm not technologically gifted that way..lmao!
    Either will work fine. Mine is wireless. I'm using the wireless AT&T Uverse stuff....AWESOME SERVICE! I'm on PS3 also. Friend me on there and we cand build points to get all the guns and perks unlocked quick thanks to RECA's tip. Thanks again RECA! I'm [APA]kev399 on PS online.
    Last edited by APA; 12-20-09 at 11:47 AM. Reason: additional comment

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Went to Gamestop today to get a second copy. Brought the Pre-Owned case to the counter and they couldn't find it. They ended up giving me a pre-owned Hardened version of MW2. It comes in a really nice case and I get to download a copy of the original COD for free! It also has a really cool book with it that has concept art. The second copy is for my brother. Now, we can hook his Xbox up to the network and one of the other TV's and we can play online at the same time =)
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

CW Mock is offline Trooper
    Verified LEO
    Too lazy to re-articulate this misplaced post from another thread ...

I play PC.

Game to me is decent ... but epic fails in regards to leaning. They took that function out, so the only way to engage the enemy now is to come out of cover John Woo style and hope there are not too many enemies facing your way. Unfortunately, there seems to be endless waves of enemies in this game too - so beware. It's regressed to old school Half-Life style corner strafing.

The Multiplayer "IW Net" sucks ass too. Good idea fairy was on a rampage at Infinity Ward. It's almost like they saw how well Modern Warfare did, then got together and decided to see how much they could get away with messing up in the second, and still have people buy it. It's like a big middle finger to PC gamers, having to use a dumbed down console port.
    "I have an open door policy on tickets ... if I have to open my door, you are getting a ticket. If I turn on those lights, somebody has to pay the electric bill."

The opinions given in my posts and comments
    DO NOT reflect any of the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "CW Mock" on LEF/Officer Resource.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Playing online using PC. The name is.....wait for it........"five-0"

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

phantasm is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by APA View Post
    Online play, what's the bst way to get points quck? a certain game type ( free for all, ground war, search and destroy, etc), or completing the different challenges as you get them? I've been playing for a while (PS3 [APA]kev399), but I'm just getting to level 39. Maybe I just suck at it, but at least I'm helping others by getting killed so much.
    still on there? I tried adding [apa]kev399 and it didn't work. Said invalid.

raminator157 is offline Volunteer Firefighter
    Just downloaded the extra maps for PS3. Some of them are alright.

APA
    APA is offline Insomniac
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    still on there? I tried adding [apa]kev399 and it didn't work. Said invalid.
    Yeah I'm still on there; just no ton here much; changed shifts. Just got to the end of Prestige level 1. That didn't take near as long as getting to level 70 the first time, but I don't know if I want to do it again.
    I had planned to buy the new maps Friday, payday, but may not, if people say they're not worth it. Besides they are about $5 more than most add-ons for other games.
    Going back to night shift sucks!

Verified LEO
    I got the new maps. I've played a total of 1-2 hours, so I'm going up against these people who have been playing them for hours on end, so I get destroyed pretty good, BUT I like them. Its the main game I've been playing since I got it, so money well spent. I mainly do the online.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Downloading the expansion map pack now.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

raminator157 is offline Volunteer Firefighter
    anyone on ps3?

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Waste of money.

APA
    APA is offline Insomniac
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by raminator157 View Post
    anyone on ps3?
    [APA]KA399 I'm one of those damn runners now. Flank, flank, flank, then stab!

APA
    APA is offline Insomniac
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Waste of money.
    Yeah I've head that from several people now. What's your rank?

Verified LEO
    I recently opened the ACR for my 1st prestige. Maybe around a L 56.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    End of the first Prestige. I am not resetting again.

krauty is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I got the new maps. I've played a total of 1-2 hours, so I'm going up against these people who have been playing them for hours on end, so I get destroyed pretty good, BUT I like them. Its the main game I've been playing since I got it, so money well spent. I mainly do the online.
    When don't you get destroyed????????????????????? ?

Verified LEO
    after you left I had a great game. Over a 5:1 ratio, best on the team, and match winning kill. I think it was in a team tactical game.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Playing online using PC. The name is.....wait for it........"five-0"
    Just added you.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Just added you.
    Sweet I'll look for ya. I will go ahead and tell you, I am drinking beer again for the first time in about two months tonight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information