Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Southland

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Southland

New season starts on TNT on 03/02/2010..........;-)
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

ohionarc is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Excellent!!! Is it going to be ru-runs or did TNT purchase it from NBC and plan to continue the series? I read an article that indicated NBC sold the rights and wished they had it back with the ratings issues on evenings and moving LENO back to tonight show....

I want Southland and The Wire Back!!

OhioNarc

TheBigO
    Somewhere in Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

The opinions represented here are mine, they are not intended to in anyway represent my agency.....

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ohionarc View Post
    Excellent!!! Is it going to be ru-runs or did TNT purchase it from NBC and plan to continue the series? I read an article that indicated NBC sold the rights and wished they had it back with the ratings issues on evenings and moving LENO back to tonight show....

I want Southland and The Wire Back!!
    It is re-runs......kind of. They are running the original seven episodes, but they are running the uncut versions, with a couple extra parts of scenes that sometimes explain situations slightly more. But new episodes are still a few weeks away I think. I think TNT still plans to call the new episodes part of the "first season."
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Thread Information