Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Android Discussion

That Guy is offline No one in particular
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    And now my phone controls everything in my living room entertainment system. Pity I don't have time for TV anymore.

Sent from my Note 3
    Pudge and Xiphos like this.

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Maybe I'm just wetawded but how do you store music you bought in the play store to your device. I finally found the songs in the "google play" app but I think you have to be online for that. I would like to get them to my standard music icon that I have all my other music from my old iphone on.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Maybe I'm just wetawded but how do you store music you bought in the play store to your device. I finally found the songs in the "google play" app but I think you have to be online for that. I would like to get them to my standard music icon that I have all my other music from my old iphone on.
    In the Play Music app settings select keep the music on the device. Then each song or album has a nearly transparent check box. When you select the check it colors in and the app downloads it to the device.

The problem with the Play Music app though is your music is stored in the same memory as the app and the operating system, not your SD card. This is a much smaller amount of memory, even on devices like the Nexus with no external SD.

Personally I use my computer to download the Play Music Manager. I pull down all my music to the computer. I hook up the phone to the computer with a USB cable and put the music on it. This memory is much larger than the smaller amount reserved for the OS and apps.

Although Play Music is a much nicer app than the old default music player, it has other weird issues besides this one. I recently spent a few $ and bought the Poweramp music app. It's far nicer! You will need to manually get the music on your device like I explained above but it's worth it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thread Information