Thread: Applications for Android Market

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gopherpuckfan View Post
    Reca, for passwords and anything else you want encrypted, try Keeper
    Keeper

Oh yeah, it's free
    That's the same as B-Folders. The app is free but for desktop syncing you need to pay 29.99 for the program. They also call it a subscription so I guess after a year you need to pay again for continuing to use it.

Password and Data Vault for Mac, PC, Linux, iPhone, Android, Blackberry | Keeper™ Password & Data Vault - Callpod
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Reca, for passwords and anything else you want encrypted, try Keeper
    Keeper

Oh yeah, it's free
    Hell yeah! This is exactly what I was looking for. Now i need an app that will password protect pictures videos and voice recordings

Thank you
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If you like having a sleep machine (white noise maker, sound of waves, or rain ect) Download "Lightning Bug". Recently got an update and there are now pay plugins but the free sounds knock me right out.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I just found a good drug / pill identifier app. It is called epocrates. It does pill you can also put some drugs in and it will tell you if they are safe to mix. Nice app so far.

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    I just found a good drug / pill identifier app. It is called epocrates. It does pill you can also put some drugs in and it will tell you if they are safe to mix. Nice app so far.
    I just found epocrates last night too. Great app.

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    I downloaded Air Control today. Welcome to my new addiction!
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    OruxMaps

OruxMaps v2.8.4 Application for Android | Sports

I found this on the Droidforums. People are claiming to be able to use this in the air and on the water. Google Maps is the default, but you can download IFR and VFR maps. This is huge.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    Talk to me is a free text to speech translator.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I downloaded Air Control today. Welcome to my new addiction!
    I love this game also. Look at high scores they are crazy 113 is my best

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    About to try CardioTrainer tonight during my jog. I started using Calorie Counter today as well. So far I have scanned bar codes and entered the number of servings I ate. It also has a list for restaurants. If you enter your height and weight on both apps it gives you better accuracy as far as calories burned and for your recommended daily intake depending on your goals. Going to sync up the calorie counter to my desktop tonight.

Calorie Counter:
    http://www.bestandroidappsreview.com...e-counter.html

Cardio Trainer:
    http://www.androidtapp.com/cardiotrainer/

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I am looking to sync all my Itunes to the Droid. Anyone have any experience with "ISyncr"? It is a $2.99 app but if it does what it says that is worth it. If can use my droid as my mp3 player with the cardio trainer app I will be doing very well.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Try DoubleTwist. I think it will import your iTunes and then sync to your droid.

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Try DoubleTwist. I think it will import your iTunes and then sync to your droid.

I've heard of that one as well, but have also heard of duplication issues and not all of the music transferring for various reasons. I will give it a try to avoid the $3.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I am looking to sync all my Itunes to the Droid.
    I use Motorola Media Link. Seems to work ok
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well I downloaded "DoubleTwist" to my phone and my desktop. I used it to sync my Itunes music to my Droid. I only have about 110 songs but it handled it perfectly, and the best part was that this was a free app. That amount of music barely even registered on the Droid's memory. Now all I need to do is get a set of wireless headphone/ear buds to use this when jogging. If I can run the music player with the Cardio Trainer I mentioned above it will be perfect. Here ya go:

doubleTwist Player by doubleTwist Corp - doubleTwist Android Market

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Just downloaded Photobucket Mobile for the Droid. Perfect for uploading photos taken using your Android device. You can set it to automatically upload all the picture your take using your device. I can't tell you how handy this could be for on the job photos.

Photobucket Mobile | Apps | Android

Verified LEO
    Added JunoWallet tonight. You can add all your gift cards into there. A lot of companies support automatic balance updating when the card is used. If your card's company isn't listed, you can add it in.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I found a good multiplayer scrabble game. It is called wordfeud. It allows you to play scrabble against friends at your own pace. You can have a bunch of games active at once. You can play a word and your opponent has 48 hours to make his/her move.

Check it out and pm me Your user name.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Extend your battery life with Juice Defender for Android

Manage what your phone is doing and extend your battery life.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information