Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Applications for Android Market

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Is this still a good password keeper app, or have any of you found a better one since last summer?

I don't have any experience with Keeper, but I use Mind Wallet. It works well.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Check out this thread, lots of recommendations:

Best Password Manager App?? - Page 6 - Android Forums
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Thank you, gentlemen!

thanantos is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I use KeePassDroid and KeePass on my desktop as well. I keep the database file sync'd using Dropbox and DropSpace.

A few apps I can't live without:
    Evernote - Great notetaking app that syncs with their website and desktop app
    Dropbox - File Sync
    Google Reader - Great to have all your news in one app
    Google Voice - I have my number linked to my google voice account. It's available to all Sprint customers. Great to have all your voicemails and SMS's saved forever, and have the ability to reply to SMS's from any computer.
    Tapatalk - Forum surfing app. Lots of great features the ability to upload pics to tapatalk's server for direct embed in posts, etc.
    Scoremobile - Sports scores
    Trimble Outdoors - Great outdoors navigation app with a cool website for planning trips too.
    The truth is you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men.
    But I'm tryin' Ringo.
    I'm tryin'...real hard...to be the shepherd.

DSAM-MI.org

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    The apps I use the most are GO SMS Pro, Words with Friends, and Hanging with Friends. I also use SpeedView as the speedometer in my car is finicky and may or may not work on any given day. ColorNote is good for simple lists and notes-to-self.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Mark7 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Here's a great little app for SFST- well worth the 2.99

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Nmc3Rub3RlcyJd

SFST Notes is an application designed for law enforcement officers who enforce DUI laws. This app allows you to take notes in the field for both standardized and non-standardized field sobriety tasks (FSTs) using easy-to-use buttons and check boxes to make note of FST clues and other indicators of impairment.

By default the three standardized tasks (HGN, 9 Step Walk and Turn, One Leg Stand) are included along with preliminary interview clues. The user has the option to add other FSTs, including Finger-to-Nose, Romberg, Alphabet Recital, Backwards Counting, and a Preliminary Breath Test (PBT). Tasks are organized in an easy-to-use tab format and you can return to each task at any time to include additional clues.

Once you complete your notes, the app will create a basic narrative detailing your observations that you may use and modify as needed for your police report. You have the option of emailing this narrative (an email client such as Google Mail is required) or saving it to your SD card.

Other special features include:

- 30 second timer included for One Leg Stand task
    - Ability to account for each specific missed step on the Walk and Turn task
    - Start/Stop timer included with Romberg task
    “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    How about a free app recommendation? Clipper saves your text copies in a quick to access list. Since I got the rec from All About Android I'll let them explain and demo.

Xiphos likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread Information