Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Could this mean iphone will be joining it?

Verizon Wireless to sell Apple’s Wi-Fi iPad starting October 28 « Boy Genius Report

And it just got interesting, folks. Starting October 28th, Apple’s iPad will kick into hyperdrive distribution and be available at Verizon Wireless retail locations. The Wi-Fi model will be bundled with a MiFi 2200 and cost you $20/month for 1GB of data usage. Pricing is set for $630, $730, and $830 respectively. Verizon will also simply sell the device independently as well so that is another distribution point Apple just locked in. Well, now that Verizon and Apple have a formal working relationship, we suppose this is the start of things to come? Hopefully. Full press release after the break!
    The rumors that have been posted could be coming true. I'm not an iphone fanboy (ahem...cough...Bob Loblaw, Second Chance, cough cough) at all, but the competition will benefit everyone.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    The iphone is a nice phone, I have the iphone4, but after you jail break it, it becomes a wicked awesome phone............;-)
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information