Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I traded in a couple of games in at Gamestop and basically paid only $20 for my Black Ops. Now I just need time to play.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    I just bought it tonight.
    I have 1 quick question before I go to work...
    On the head to head co-op play, in the past COD-MW's when playing against my son, WE could see each others location on our HUD, a red dot. At least we knew where to head to go for each other, we just played a few sets of deathmatch, maybe it was free-for-all but the red dot was NOT there unless either of us took a shot and then the red dot popped up for a second or 2...

Any way to make the opponent locator permanent?
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I just bought it tonight.
    I have 1 quick question before I go to work...
    On the head to head co-op play, in the past COD-MW's when playing against my son, WE could see each others location on our HUD, a red dot. At least we knew where to head to go for each other, we just played a few sets of deathmatch, maybe it was free-for-all but the red dot was NOT there unless either of us took a shot and then the red dot popped up for a second or 2...

Any way to make the opponent locator permanent?

If playing multiplayer online, the only way to make that last is with a UAV earned.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    With a bit of luck, mine will arrive today. The joys of retirement (and my wife being out at work ) means hours of uninterrupted entertainment.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

phantasm is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan 42 View Post
    With a bit of luck, mine will arrive today. The joys of retirement (and my wife being out at work ) means hours of uninterrupted entertainment.
    I just finished up my set (midnights), and going to sleep for a few hours, then see the GF. Tomorrow she has work during the day, and I don't. Guess who is going to be playing COD: BO?

Verified LEO

krauty is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    I just finished up my set (midnights), and going to sleep for a few hours, then see the GF. Tomorrow she has work during the day, and I don't. Guess who is going to be playing COD: BO?
    You miss me kicking your ass? I haven't played COD for months!

Verified LEO
    What a pain in the arse that was to load. Stick DVD in drive, wait for several minutes. Told to join Steam ,wait a few more minutes. Start game, wait 25 minutes for download. Start game wait another 20 minutes for the game to configure. So an hour before I get to play.

But that was 5 hours ago, just stopped for dinner and now going back in. (Single player Campaign)

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Have not picked it up yet, but I'm looking forward to being killed by swearing 14 year olds again.

(And Pudge frags his team mates, look out for his grenade trick.)

I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post

(And Pudge frags his team mates, look out for his grenade trick.)

Now, c'mon......I just have shit for aim when it comes to my flashbangs.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    If playing multiplayer online, the only way to make that last is with a UAV earned.
    No, just co-op play between me and my son.
    Last few games, in the upper left corner is the map, I can see his and he can see my location indicated by a red dot.
    In the new one, no red dot and the maps are huge...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Verified LEO
    I can't get on line. No servers are shown in the list and when I try the Join game button I just get a ticked box saying Can't Join.

Verified LEO
    Sorted now. It was my Firewall blocking it, even in Game Mode. Right, time to go and get slaughtered by 12 year olds.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    No, just co-op play between me and my son.
    Last few games, in the upper left corner is the map, I can see his and he can see my location indicated by a red dot.
    In the new one, no red dot and the maps are huge...

Hmmm, don't know. I've not played co-op on any of the CoD titles.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

krauty is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I played Black Ops for the first time this weekend. Anybody else notice when you have a solid, clean, center mass/headshot on someone they don't die? I thought MW2 was bad but this was realllllly pissing me off! I had to stop playing before I threw the controller through the TV!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Hmmm, don't know. I've not played co-op on any of the CoD titles.
    coop on this new one is zombie matches. I'm not a big fan of those.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krauty View Post
    I played Black Ops for the first time this weekend. Anybody else notice when you have a solid, clean, center mass/headshot on someone they don't die? I thought MW2 was bad but this was realllllly pissing me off! I had to stop playing before I threw the controller through the TV!

Play Hardcore it is more realistic. People die when you shoot them!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I may just go get it tonight. I'm on my days off, and if I happen to snag it when I grab a few things from the store it'll still be cheaper than sending the queen of impulse buys to the store for milk, pop, and dog food.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    I'm probably getting it for Christmas. I want it badly. I have COD MW2 right now on PC and am ready to upgrade. I've played these since the first few versions. I'm just hoping for bigger wars and less hackers.

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Got it this morning. Played some of the campaign already and like it. The storyline setup is pretty unique Gonna have to get on multiplayer (Xbox) later today.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information