Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mfranklin01 is offline its not vendication...its punishment
    I'd hate to jinx myself so I will just say that since I updated the facebook app
    "Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet"

SPD
    SPD is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I don't know if the phone is worth a crap, but I got a Samsung Fascinate on Friday. Of course, I really don't know how to use the damned thing other than calling people, looking at facebook, looking here, and playing some games. But it's light years ahead of my crackberry. I can actually SEE screens from the internet without a magnifying glass.

Oh - it also has a ballistics ap that I really want to test out on the range. Got training on Wed. High is supposed to be 21 degrees. Should be fun and miserable at the same time.
    Idiot

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    I don't know if the phone is worth a crap, but I got a Samsung Fascinate on Friday. Of course, I really don't know how to use the damned thing other than calling people, looking at facebook, looking here, and playing some games. But it's light years ahead of my crackberry. I can actually SEE screens from the internet without a magnifying glass.

Oh - it also has a ballistics ap that I really want to test out on the range. Got training on Wed. High is supposed to be 21 degrees. Should be fun and miserable at the same time.
    The Facinate is based on the Samsung Galaxy S platform and until the next generation of phones comes out this year you have arguably one of the best phone hardware devices on the market.

Although the screen is Gorilla Glass you will want to get a good plastic screen cover. I recommend the Realook screen saver from Amazon: Amazon.com: REALOOK Verizon Samsung Fascinate Crystal Clear Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack: Cell Phones & Accessories

I had problems with my first Realook and they sent me another package for free. It comes with two, save the second one. After a few months the one on your phone will be scoured and you can replace it. It was easy to apply!

When the Fascinate came out Verizon had it locked to Bing, it should be open now so get the Google Apps off the Market.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

I just got a Samsung Captivate a few months ago instead of upgrading my iphone 3g. I love the phone it does everything my ipone did and better. A definite suggestion. No more rotten apples.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information