Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Sorry, there isn't an app for that...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...our-phone.html

Nope, sorry.

Drive reasonably, and you won't need one either.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Replied.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The Droid Forums really are a great place to check out if you have any type of Android device. Specific forums for specific devices. Some really good app and accessory reviews too.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    The Droid Forums really are a great place to check out if you have any type of Android device. Specific forums for specific devices. Some really good app and accessory reviews too.

Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

I've definitely put it to good use. I spent a few months reading their site before I got my Droid X. It's paid off.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    My brain hurts reading that thread. My IQ plummeted a few points too and I don't have much to spare.

Track my GPS huh?
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    uummmm, what if your car isn't equipped with said gps...?
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    My brain hurts reading that thread. My IQ plummeted a few points too and I don't have much to spare.

Track my GPS huh?
    Your IQ plummeted? Congratulations, you may just be the next script writer for CSI

*I don't watch CSI. It's what I've been told is the "nonsense" standard for cop shows.

An agent for (whatever crime foe they have on that show) has written the "must have" app for LEOs, and since this is CSI that app works on all phones. The app spreads through the office and to other agencies. Cue the virus projection map showing the projected infection rate shown way in too many movies since the 80s.

Being CSI they can't turn off their phones, leave them in their desk, replace them, etc. The infection can't be stopped without finding that criminal mastermind! Dang, you'll get an IMDB script credit yet if you can finish this story.

Hmm, wait, this could be a gas.

I set it up in the CSI universe so anything goes - how does your story end? Stop the spread? Turn it against the crime gang? Creative writing fun in 3, 2, 1...

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pac201 View Post
    uummmm, what if your car isn't equipped with said gps...?

They all are, don't you watch Tv cop shows?

And if they don't work, they track the gps on your own phone.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Thread Information