Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Repo Games

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO

Repo Games

Anyone else seen this show? I got sucked in last night and can't stop watching it. I understand that people who get their cars repossessed don't necessarily fall into the "brightest crayon in the box" category, but how can some of these people get these questions wrong?? LOL

If you haven't seen it, it's a repo show that's been turned into a game show. The person getting their car towed has 5 questions and has to get 3 right. If they get three of the questions right, their car doesn't get towed and the show pays off the loan. It'll suck you right in, I tell you.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    So they go unarmed into communities full of desperate, angry people, to take away their car if they can't answer some random trivia questions. What could possibly go wrong?

The Repo Games crew were actually shot at by an angry neighbor of the people facing repossession. The shooter is now facing attempted murder charges.

Terrified crew members can be seen running for their lives ... when 40-year-old Carlos Barron emerged from his Las Vegas home with a pistol on April 25 and began shooting ... all because he felt the production was too close to his house.

Barron can be heard threatening production members ...saying, "I'll blow your ass away man ... I will kill your ass."

As the cameras rolled, one crew member instructs a cameraman, "Tape motherf**ker ... this is real, real sh*t ... that's what Anderson Cooper does, b*tch."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/03/repo-g...-reality-show/

Someone just got their start in war zone journalism....

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    Anyone else seen this show? I got sucked in last night and can't stop watching it. I understand that people who get their cars repossessed don't necessarily fall into the "brightest crayon in the box" category, but how can some of these people get these questions wrong?? LOL

If you haven't seen it, it's a repo show that's been turned into a game show. The person getting their car towed has 5 questions and has to get 3 right. If they get three of the questions right, their car doesn't get towed and the show pays off the loan. It'll suck you right in, I tell you.

Someone else mentioned that show to me, I'll have to catch it one day.

Thread Information