Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO
    I had enough with the bugs in BF3. Went back to Bad Company 2 and Skyrim. PC is the only way to play I refuse to spend 60 bucks on a glorified map pack for a 5 year old game engine (MW3).

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Had a friend offer up Battlefield 3 tonight for me to try. Been playing MW3 the last few nights. We'll see how I like it.

Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO
    Which platform you play on? PC, Xbox360, PS3? Just remember when playing it... it is NOT COD. And shouldn't be played that way. Hope it works for you and you enjoy it.

If you want a good PC shooter, try Battlefield Bad Company 2 out. Its been out long enough it has few bugs and is still a very good game. Play either Rush or Conquest maps and you will get the Battlefield feel, of actually needing teamwork and strategy to win the game.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson63 View Post
    Which platform you play on? PC, Xbox360, PS3? Just remember when playing it... it is NOT COD. And shouldn't be played that way. Hope it works for you and you enjoy it.

If you want a good PC shooter, try Battlefield Bad Company 2 out. Its been out long enough it has few bugs and is still a very good game. Play either Rush or Conquest maps and you will get the Battlefield feel, of actually needing teamwork and strategy to win the game.

I'm on Xbox 360.

I played campaign mode for a bit last night, but not terribly long. By the time my system got all of the needed updates downloaded, I was about ready for bed. I tried to play online multiplayer, but there is a game specific code needed in order to play, and I didn't have that.

I did like the graphics and realism with B3. I certainly learned quick that the tactics you should be using work in this game, unlike COD.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information