Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cidp24

Thread: Ted (Movie)

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

Ted (Movie)

I rarely laugh out loud at movies or television. Oh, I enjoy comedy and I think some of the shows I've seen are funny, I just don't laugh out loud much.

"Ted" almost made me hurt myself laughing and I was definitely laughing out loud. We went with two other couples that wanted to see it but I was not particularly interested in going, I thought it would be silly but it was genuinely funny and I'm glad we went. Warning though - there is some seriously crude humor so if you are easily offended, don't see it.

"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I was wondering if anyone here was going to go see this one. I've been curious, as I absolutely adore Seth MacFarlane, and several people locally have raved about it, but this town isn't to be trusted with movies.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Knowing a bit about your sense of humor, I'd bet you'd like it Ducky.
    Ducky likes this.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

slick628 is offline Rollin' Deep
    Verified LEO
    I knew I would eventually get around to seeing it, but I didn't go running out the door to see it. However, some friends from work went opening weekend and invited me along. I agreed to go, and I have no regrets. Very funny movie. Great movie for pulling out the one liners.
    "That's how we roll"

krauty is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    I saw it.....it was funny but I was expecting better. I thought they took a majority of the funny clips and put them into the previews.

Thread Information