• 1 Post By gopherpuckfan

Thread: Smart Phone

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries

Smart Phone

Looking to get a new phone. What is the best smart phone out right now?
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Nexus. HTC One is also hot. A Nexus class device is always good, though with the sucess of the SIII I can't imagine rooted users will be far behind the Nexus for updates.

You could buy a tiny screen device from a fruit vendor that just recently managed to copy the notifications from the previous version of Android. What sort of lunatic would do that though?

Cornfed1100 is offline Officer First Class
    When I ask Siri, she says are you kidding me?
    My iPhone thinks the iPhone is the best.
    I have had no issues with it. It's nice to talk on the phone and use the other phone features at the same time. I listen to Pandora radio while using face book or Tapa Talk. It takes good pictures. My iTunes music is on my phone and laptop. I'd buy another iPhone.

Tapatalk requires no training for things like spelling, accuracy, clarity, cohesiveness or manners.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    Looking to get a new phone. What is the best smart phone out right now?
    Love my Samsung Galaxy Nexus but the SIII is the newest on the block. I would defiantly go play with all the one's mentioned. Well, with the exception of the Iphone.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Well, with the exception of the Iphone.
    Yep. It's like putting a bunch of kids in a sandbox with some toys and telling the kids they can only use the toys inside the sandbox and to ignore all the other cool toys scattered around the outside.
    Five-0 likes this.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Another vote for the Galaxy S III. That's the sexiest beast out there now.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

LinkBacks (?)

1. 07-18-12, 06:09 AM

Thread Information