Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By portalix

Thread: Facebook representatives says that Colorado shooter fan pages don't violate terms of service

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Facebook spokesman says that Colorado shooter fan pages don't violate terms of service

The stock photo, posted on a Facebook fan page for the accused Colorado shooter, shows two young men in a movie theater turning around to tell the people behind them to be quiet. "If you don't shut up," it says, "we'll James Holmes your a--."
    It's not new for Facebook pages to pop up in support of accused killers and other distasteful figures, but a few dozen Holmes fan pages -- including one with more than 800 followers that appeared the day Holmes is accused of opening fire on a theater in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 people and wounding dozens -- are raising new questions about what constitutes free and appropriate speech in the digital age, especially on Facebook.
    Facebook: Fan page for Colorado shooter doesn't violate terms - CNN.com

portalix is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    Fine by me. Just another way to track the crazies.
    Pudge likes this.

code3bg is offline Officer First Class
    Verified C/O
    Unfortunatly you can't force people to be decent, respectful human beings. On the flip side, when they come to jail (which they will), I have a PHD in respect... and I give lessons for free.

Thread Information