Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Singer Fiona Apple threatens to make members of the sheriff's dept famous

Fleming said it was the official position of the sheriff's office that if she has a legal complaint she should call the state attorney general."We'll give her the number if she needs that," the release said.Apple told the Houston concertgoers that she was going to keep the information private unless "you're interested in being a celebrity, I'll make you ... famous any time you ask," she said, referring to members of the sheriff's department.Fleming was not amused, it seems."First, Honey, I'm already more famous than you, I don't need your help. However, it would appear that you need mine. Two weeks ago nobody in the country cared about what you had to say. Now that you've been arrested it appears your entire career has been jump started. Don't worry, Sweetie, I won't bill you," he wrote.The sultry-voiced singer first shot to fame in 1997 with her hit single, "Criminal," which earned her a Grammy Award for best female vocal rock performance.
    Police to Fiona Apple: 'Just shut up and sing' - CNN.com

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Only in Texas can the police getaway with telling her that. Here politicians would be knocking eachother out of the way to be the first to grovel at her feet.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Thread Information