Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By keith720

Thread: Two and a Half Man star Angus Jones denounces his show as contributing to the enemy of Christianity

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Two and a Half Man star Angus Jones denounces his show as contributing to the enemy of Christianity

"Do some research on the effects of television and the brain and I promise you, you'll have a decision to make when it comes to...what you watch on television. It's bad news," he said. "People say it's just entertainment," Jones continued, while mentioning that the "enemy" is often "deceptive" and that he "doesn't want to contribute to the enemy's plan."

Jones also asserted that "you cannot be a true, God-fearing (Christian) and be on a television show like ('Two and a Half Men'). I know I can't."

At the end of the interview, Hudson mentioned that Jones has "taken a stand" and "walked away from it." Whether "it" refers to Jones' role on "Men" was not immediately clear.
    CBS, Warner Bros. mum as star slams 'Men': Angus Jones urges auds to 'stop watching' in Q&A with Christian org - chicagotribune.com

Emily is offline Corporal
    That show is still on?

keith720 is online now Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Never watched it, never plan to watch it.
    gopherpuckfan likes this.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I think it more contributes to the mouth breathing moronic public, but to each their own.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information