Welcome to the APBWeb.
    IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO

Accessing O/R on an iPad.

I couldn't find an answer using the search, but for those of you with iPads, do you just use safari to visit O/R or do you use an app like Tapatalk? And why? I've stopped using my laptop and just use the phone and pad.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaFuzz View Post
    I couldn't find an answer using the search, but for those of you with iPads, do you just use safari to visit O/R or do you use an app like Tapatalk? And why? I've stopped using my laptop and just use the phone and pad.

I can't speak specifically for iPad, but I use my browser on my android tablet and it works as well as my laptop.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    I just use Safari and have OR saved in my favourites. The iPad is all I use these days and only use my computer if I need to print something, or need to type a lot.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

Thread Information