Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Steven Seagal training Sheriff Joe Arpaio's volunteer posse in simulated school shooting

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is teaming up with an action star to tackle school violence.Steven Seagal, 60, star of “Above the Law” and “Under Siege,” will lead members of the Arizona sheriff’s volunteer posse through a simulated school shooting today.The volunteer posse, which is nearly 3,500-strong, has been used to patrol shopping malls during the holiday season and scope out undocumented immigrants, and now Arpaio plans to have them patrol areas surrounding schools in Arizona’s most populous county, Maricopa, which includes Phoenix.
    Steven Seagal Training Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Posse on School Security - ABC News

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    Shit, my grand kids go to school there. I'd rather not have Fat Boy Seagal involved in their safety. That's a job for real cops, not actors.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

Thread Information