That was pretty good lol
Things wrong with this video:
1. The individual pictured stating the shot was impossible was Biggs Darklighter not Wedge Antilles
2. At the time Darth Vader was not second only to the emperor. Grand Moff Tarkin outranked him and was in charge of the Death Star Project that was developed at the Maw Imperial Research Facility.
3. Not all the rebel pilots were killed. Wedge Antilles and a few others survived.
4. The reason that Darth Vader took a fighter out was because the turbolasers targeting systems were designed for engaging capitol ships since that would be the most likely threat to the Death Star. The rebel fighters were too small & fast for the targeting systems to get a lock. Most of the rebel fighters destroyed were killed by Vader and his wingmen.
5. When talking about the Millennium Falcon the diagrams they showed were of the Correlian Freighter YT2500 with the cockpit in between the ‘mandibles’. The Falcon was an earlier model YT1300with the distinctive outrigger cockpit.
6. The origins of the Death Star intelligence was in fact known and referred to in the movie. “Many Bothan spies died to deliver these plans” . Bothans (home planet Bothawui) were well known intelligence agents of the Rebel Alliance.
7. Anakin did not build R2D2. R2 is an Astromech that began his service on the Queen of Naboo’s personal ship. C3PO was built by Anakin but he never had any knowledge of the Death Star plans.
Ha! Someone had too much time on their hands!