Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Angry Police Officer assaulted by large group of teens as the rest chanted the suspects on

Monroe Police Sgt. Robert Compasso rounded the bend on Half Hollow Turn and came upon what looked to be about 100 kids hanging out in the street, some of them fighting, according to the account he would later give.

He waded into the crowd to break up the fight but soon got caught in it. He was punched in the face, then punched and kicked some more. Someone grabbed him in a headlock. As his nose bled, the crowd chanted, "More blood, more blood," he later reported.

"This is how we roll in Spring Valley," one teen reportedly boasted.

Two teenage boys were arrested Sunday morning in what police describe as an unusually violent encounter with a large group of teenagers after a party in a quiet, suburban neighborhood of split-level homes.

Nobody was seriously injured in the melee, although two other cops say they were punched and kicked, and one teen the boy who allegedly punched Compasso was taken to the hospital.

The saga began about 12:30 a.m. Sunday, when Compasso drove to the house to investigate a complaint of a loud party.

The 17-year-old boy who held the party said yesterday that he'd had about 50 to 60 kids in his parents' two-car garage and that a deejay friend had played music. He said he'd ended the party and was shooing people outside when police arrived.

The party host declined to give his name but said he was a Monroe-Woodbury High School senior. His family recently moved to Monroe from Spring Valley. About 10 Spring Valley friends came to the party on Saturday, but most of the partygoers were Monroe-Woodbury students, the boy said.

After being assaulted, Compasso held the crowd at bay with his drawn Taser gun and radioed for backup, according to police. Other Monroe cops arrived within minutes, followed by about 20 officers from neighboring departments. It took about 30 minutes to disperse the crowd.

Police wound up using a Taser to stun the boy who gave the party. They say he interfered with them when they tried to enter the house to speak with his parents, who were home during the party.

The boy didn't dispute their account when interviewed at his house yesterday afternoon. His parents were at work and didn't respond to a request for comment.

The boy accused of punching Compasso was charged with second-degree assault, a felony, and resisting arrest, which is a misdemeanor. Police say he got hurt while being arrested but had no information about his injuries.

The party host was charged with two misdemeanors obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest and ticketed for two lesser offenses.

Both boys were released to their parents. Police didn't identify them because of their ages.

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    "This is how we roll in Spring Valley," one teen reportedly boasted.

and one teen the boy who allegedly punched Compasso was taken to the hospital.
    That is how we roll bitch.

If that were my town I would declare war on all those little shites and squash that problem real quick.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Those Kids needs a public caining from the Officer that was hurt! how sad this world is.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    At least the kid that punced the cop ended up in the hospital. I hope the little shit gets double bunked with a large predatory "Butt-Bandit" early in his correctional carreer. And Mommy and Daddy better start taking the bus for letting junior pull this crap!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    He was punched in the face, then punched and kicked some more. Someone grabbed him in a headlock. As his nose bled, the crowd chanted, "More blood, more blood," he later reported.
    That someone should be thankful that he didnt get shot.
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Sounds like the kid who ended up in the hospitol got what was coming to him. Maybe he'll learn from his stupid mistake.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post

If that were my town I would declare war on all those little shites and squash that problem real quick.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! go back every night and hit that area hard..

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost98 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! go back every night and hit that area hard..
    AMEN! And General Patten brings up a good point. Those mother fuckers put me in a headlock and someone would've gotten a .40Caliber enema! I would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six! That's how I roll, little teenage banger wanna-be! I would like to round up these wanna-be's and drop them off at 3am in Five Points in Denver some night just for some laughs.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Guys, I can safely say that if any of our parents found us in a similar situation, we would only HOPE that the officer would be the one to put us in the hospital. My parents weren't exactly the "time out" types, and I'd have probably wound up in traction in ICU. Then I'd get grounded.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

nitestokker is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Guys, I can safely say that if any of our parents found us in a similar situation, we would only HOPE that the officer would be the one to put us in the hospital. My parents weren't exactly the "time out" types, and I'd have probably wound up in traction in ICU. Then I'd get grounded.
    Me too, Sister! And by grounded I mean ON THE FUCKING GROUND, possibly with some sort of head wound!

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Police wound up using a Taser to stun the boy who gave the party. They say he interfered with them when they tried to enter the house to speak with his parents, who were home during the party.
    Why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post

+1
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by keith758 View Post
    At least the kid that punced the cop ended up in the hospital. I hope the little shit gets double bunked with a large predatory "Butt-Bandit" early in his correctional carreer. And Mommy and Daddy better start taking the bus for letting junior pull this crap!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Don't think that I would have waded in a group of 50 or 60 by myself and I'm 6'2' 240. Having said that, if anyone puts me in a headlock they better say please before asking me to give them their balls back. Glad this officer had back up close by. What is really sad is that if he had shot anyone in that situation (I believe he would have been justified in doing so) he would have been the bad guy according to the media and parents. Not only does this area need to be hit hard and in force, but the parents that were home at the time need to be held responsible. It's just my opinion, but if a police officer is outside your home getting assaulted by your son and his guests and you don't know about it you qualify as shitty parents.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    The little bastards who assaulted the officer need a supreme ass kicking, in fact the police agency there needs to crack down complete war on everything affecting teenagers, and then when the kids say why you guys treating us like this, you reply, well you remember that kid So and SO, yeah he brought this on you, how long till a little school yard justice comes into effect, divide and conqour! Then take the parents and give them a good ass kicking, sounds like they need one for raising such disrespectful little pricks.
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker View Post
    Me too, Sister! And by grounded I mean ON THE FUCKING GROUND, possibly with some sort of head wound!
    We had some little party delinquents renting the house across the street from us for a while - The little assholes kept throwing Zima bottles in my yard, so I'd throw them back in their driveway and watch them smash...

Anyway, one night the neighbor got tired of their noise and called the cops, who immediately saw them partying with underage teens - the little assholes scattered everywhere, one running in the back yard trying to scale the fence. The cop grabbed him off the fence by the collar and smashed him face first on the ground.

As he was being hauled away he was screaming for us to be witnesses cuz he was gonna sue the cops... so my neighbor said he was going to follow them up to the police station to file tresspass charges against the little asshole. I don't know if the charges stuck or not, but we never got called in on the lawsuit

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Those teens are lucky they aren't in Ottawa, otherwise they would get a fairly large ass kicking from me
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco3379 View Post
    Those teens are lucky they aren't in Ottawa, otherwise they would get a fairly large ass kicking from me

A hahahahahahaha you go bosco

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Man View Post

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    That's rad OFK LOL
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Thread Information