Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Which celebrity do you side with?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rosie O'Donnell

4 13.33%
  • Donald Trump

26 86.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Talking Donald Trump versus Rosie O'Donnell- celebrity fued

Rosie O'Donnell had some fiery words for Donald Trump on The View Wednesday morning, calling him a "snake-oil salesman" following his announcement that he would not fire troubled Miss USA Tara Conner.

After hearing about her comments, Trump fired back to PEOPLE, calling her "a woman out of control" and saying he planned to sue O'Donnell over her statements questioning his financial well-being.

"You can't make false statements," Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

The battle began on Wednesday's show, when a peeved O'Donnell said: "(He) left the first wife – had an affair. (He) had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

O'Donnell, who impersonated Trump by deepening her voice and flipping her hair to one side, aimed her criticism at his comment from the Tuesday press conference that, "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance."

Conner, who just turned 21, will go to rehab but keep her crown, following reports of alleged drug and alcohol abuse. A grateful Conner apologized for her behavior at the press conference, and she thanked Trump for his compassion.

But O'Donnell was not as touched. After repeatedly saying she "didn't enjoy him," Rosie discussed Trump's finances – saying he went bankrupt, which Trump denies – and likened him to the "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie. This is not a self-made man," O'Donnell said.

And while O'Donnell and her View co-hosts discussed Conner's alleged drug and alcohol abuse, Rosie was dismissive, saying, "She went out and she was partying – doing what Paris and Lindsay do."

She also turned her wrath toward the Miss USA organization itself. "Miss America is the prestige," she said. "Miss USA is a different thing. It's basically a model competition. Let's be realistic."

Trump's response? "She talked about the Miss USA contest, which has terrific ratings on NBC. Miss America got thrown off of network television! It's (on cable), where nobody watches it," he said, countering her statements. "And my father never gave me tons of money."

He also thinks Rosie's rant against him was personal. Trump says he once sarcastically chastised Rosie about her "failed magazine" and "failed talk show." Added The Donald: "I think she's just terrible."

For her part, O'Donnell seemed to realize she was in for a fight after she criticized Trump, adding: "Here comes the lawsuit. Get ready. This is going to be good."

On Wednesday afternoon The View executive producers, Bill Geddie and Barbara Walters, issued a statement in support of O'Donnell – and Trump.

"Both Rosie and Donald are high-spirited, opinionated people. Donald has been a friend of The View for many years and Rosie, of course, is our enormously popular moderator. We cherish them both and hope the new year brings calm and peace."

Note: Just today on Fox News Live, Edie Hill, a co-host of the show, interviewed Donald Trump via telephone. It was hilarious. He made several implications about Rosie and woman, said The View sucks, that Rosie is ugly and very unnatractive on the inside and outside, and that he was going to take a lot of money from her fat pocket, after he possibly sues her.
    Last edited by Terminator; 12-21-06 at 10:53 AM.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Dude, a third option, please. I can't stand either of them. They're both idiots. Rosie probably irritates me more.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    What Andrew said.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Yeah what THEY^^both said. I HATE HOLLYWEIRD and All that comes from it.
    DOnt get me started on a Hollyweird rant...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

armygrnt502 is offline Making my streets safer, one day at a time
    Verified LEO
    I say put them both in a ring together..let them sort it out that way. Money raised can be put towards good causes...like repairing my ears from listening to either one of them.
    "Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail."

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    I will never side with Rosie O'Donnell. And the one person that has needs to be drug out behind the shed and shot like a rabid dog.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I woud love to see a cage match between Rosie and Donald where the loser never appears on TV or in magazines again.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewtx View Post
    Dude, a third option, please. I can't stand either of them. They're both idiots. Rosie probably irritates me more.
    Its like you typed the words for me.... +1

"Stupid should hurt."

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I detest them both, a pompouse ass with pink ties and stupid hair, and a obnoxious loud mouth overweight carpet muncher! Why these two are rich and famouse is beyond me. But I like the idea of a cage fight, make it classic star trek style with that annoying theme music you all know that tune I mean. and fight to the death!
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

AITG is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    These two arguing is like a war between Iran and North Korea - WHO CARES WHO WINS?
    I did get a chuckle out of describing Rosie as "enormously" popular. The words "Rosie" and "enormous" just flow together so well.
    If I wanted people to like me I'd be a fireman.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Rosie's been trash talking everyone these days.

But ya gotta admit she had the Trumpster pegged.

And why isn't anyone calling him out for saying "I'll send my friends over to pick up her girlfriend," sure sounds like a threat to me?!

I predict hot monky-sex between them.....soon.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    I think throw them both in a cage let them fight for a good 2 mins then throw a lion in the ring...and not just any lion a hugry pissed off lion and if the only one that can appear on tv is the winner..I dont mind looking at a lion plus they dont say much

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    PDAWG...dear god you have scarred my vision permanently...I cant get the mental image of trump and hosie going at it like 2 rapid pitbulls fighting over a pork chop....I think I just threw up in my mouth

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper_hopeful_51 View Post
    PDAWG...dear god you have scarred my vision permanently...I cant get the mental image of trump and hosie going at it like 2 rapid pitbulls fighting over a pork chop....I think I just threw up in my mouth
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I think Rosie just wants to become Miss USA and parade around in a bikini.

(I hope no one is eating while reading this)

I hope they repeat that Fox interview you saw, Term
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 12-21-06 at 10:56 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Rosie is jealous because Trump hit it and she didn't.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Without even knowing what this is about, I vote for Trump..

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Rosie is jealous because Trump hit it and she didn't.
    There's your answer!!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

Donald vs Rosei

Trump is righ and can afford all the trophy wives he wants, plus his TV shows stink. Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG AND ALL HER SHOWES/MOVIES stink. Hope the pig doesnt take offense.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Yeah what THEY^^both said. I HATE HOLLYWEIRD and All that comes from it.
    DOnt get me started on a Hollyweird rant...
    As this feud heats up and the more I hear in the news I vote for The Donald. Not that I like him and he did have 2 affairs and children with both ex-es etc but I JUST SOOO HATE ROADIE, I mean ROSIE...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information