Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.

Lawyer Arrested for Kissing Employee

By Associated Press
    Fri Jan 12, 9:50 AM

WATERBURY, Conn. - A criminal defense attorney has been arrested on a disorderly conduct charge involving kissing as a crime.

Ralph Crozier, 55, of Southbury was arrested Thursday for kissing a female judicial marshal at Waterbury Superior Court on Dec. 22.

Crozier said state police investigators told him the marshal did not invite him to kiss her, which was why criminal charges were filed.

"This is the biggest baloney I've ever seen in my life," Crozier said Thursday. "How many tens of thousands of people in Connecticut wished their co-workers and friends `Merry Christmas' the day before Christmas?"

The incident was captured on security video.

Crozier said the video will prove he meant nothing sexual by the kiss, which he described as a peck on the cheek. He says the incident is an example of political correctness run amok.

"It was a Christmas greeting. I had no intention to annoy or harass anybody," Crozier said. "Every one of us knew we were on camera. This was a peck on the cheek. That was the extent. There was nothing here that was weird or sexual."

The arrest warrant affidavit is sealed until Jan. 24, when Crozier is scheduled to be arraigned at the Waterbury courthouse. He is free on a $10,000 bond.

Now he knows how a cop feels when a bull shit case is charged to him by a shit house lawyer.

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Like,

Oh my gawd..I guess that I should be spending the rest of my life in jail. We all gave eachother gifts and little kisses on the cheek.

This is outrageous. Next thing you now family reunions will spark this kind of nonsense.

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    By Associated Press
    Fri Jan 12, 9:50 AM

Now he knows how a cop feels when a bull shit case is charged to him by a shit house lawyer.

Yep, a few more of these BS cases against them and it may make a difference..

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    For this guy this is a rather small incident.

"Christmas spirit was flowing, everybody was in a great mood," said Crozier, who added he hadn't been drinking because it was only 10 o'clock in the morning.

Alcohol plays an interesting part in the case, however, because Crozier was arrested for DWI just four years ago. Last year, he was charged with domestic assault after an argument with his girlfriend -- but that was dismissed.

In 2005, Crozier's law license was suspended because he lied to a judge who had asked him if he'd been drinking. "About five minutes afterwards, I said, 'You know, I made a mistake and I shouldn't have said that to you,'" Crozier said.
    http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_012192547.html

Thread Information