Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    luvs2party is offline Banned

Local teen killed

1-13-07 - Authorities have confirmed the body found in Cowley County is that of Jodi Sanderholm. The 19-year-old's death has been ruled a homicide. "While there is a DNA test being conducted, we are confident that this is Jodi Sanderholm," said Attorney General Paul Morrison.

Sanderholm was reported missing January 5th. Prosecutors are preparing charges against a "known suspect" who's being held on unrelated charges.

The body will released to the Sanderholm family for a memorial service on Tuesday.

P.S. all I have to say is that justice WILL BE SERVED for the son of a bitch. Stuff like this just doesn't happen in a fairly small town in Kansas of about 13,500. It just doesn't happen, this bastard needs to and will be removed from the streets permanently and justice will be served one day whne he goes six feet under. One requet tell the ones you love how much you love them EVERY day and hold them tight because like i said I knew Jodi she wouldn't her anyone and she was a good friend... we live in a town of about 13,500... this is in broad daylight that she was taken from Subway at such a young age of 19, taken out to the southeast Cowley lake and murdered and we all pull together as a community and look for her five days until we find that will haunt her family and friends for the rest of our lives. Equsearch, local police, sheriffs, seven other different police agencies, K-9's, helicopters, fire department, friends, family, and the town of Ark City, Kansas will make SURE that this low life bastard will NEVER EVER have the opportunity to hurt another loved one again.
    In loving memory of Jodi

TXCOP is offline Officer First Class
    I'm almost positive that you were banned.
    "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you.
    He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night.
    The only thing clean on him is his weapon.
    He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
    The True Believer doesn't care "how hard it is"; he knows he either wins or he dies.
    He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do I should do. And what I should do, by the Grace of God, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale

dlux is offline --
    Banned or not this story is causing a lot of outcry in Kansas and Jodi's story needs to be told. My heart goes out to the Sanderholm family and friends.

Hmmm....not to sound like an ass here but there's a hell of a lot of murders that don't have their story told. My own cousin is an example. And the fact that this person was banned and still comes back in violation of the TOS for this site is a bit over the line. Dontcha think? So, please don't tell me I should cry my eyes out over this girl. Sure it's bad, but I gotta ask.....did you cry for my cousin when he was murdered?
    He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night.
    He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
    The True Believer doesn't care "how hard it is"; he knows he either wins or he dies.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do I should do. And what I should do, by the Grace of God, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    I'll say a prayer for both. Forum issues are up to others.

KSCop is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Since I live in Kansas, I know the story....I pray for the family and for TXCOP's cousin. Sorry to hear about that. I, like TXCOP, don't understand all the posts from "banned" members. What gives? Are they banned or not?

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon Chief View Post
    Since I live in Kansas, I know the story....I pray for the family and for TXCOP's cousin. Sorry to hear about that. I, like TXCOP, don't understand all the posts from "banned" members. What gives? Are they banned or not?
    They are banned but every so often there is a glitch in the system and the IP ban does not stick.
    Last edited by Terminator; 01-16-07 at 11:08 AM.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Oh TXCOP, I am so sorry to hear that A really good girlfriend of mine was murdered back in, ummmm, I think 1991. She was missing for a few days and then found in the trunk of her car at a nearby hospital. More gruesome details I won't share.

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin.
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001 View Post
    They are banned but every so often there is a glitch in the system and the IP ban does not stick. Plus if your good with a computer a lot of times there can be ways around the banning issue.
    Well she came back under the acks name.....she should be gone tomorrow when school resumes.
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    I am so sorry to hear this TXCOP. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

dlux is offline --
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCOP View Post
    Hmmm....not to sound like an ass here but there's a hell of a lot of murders that don't have their story told. My own cousin is an example. And the fact that this person was banned and still comes back in violation of the TOS for this site is a bit over the line. Dontcha think? So, please don't tell me I should cry my eyes out over this girl. Sure it's bad, but I gotta ask.....did you cry for my cousin when he was murdered?
    Sorry to hear about your cousin. Had you posted your cousins story Banned or not I would have taken your side. I don't cry for anyone who I am not personally familiar, however I would not be negative to anyone who is expressing loss.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    I just received the following PM:

Quote Originally Posted by acks332
    lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol PRETTY SURE the Jodi Sanderholm case is more national news than any of his crap was. lol so u just looked liek an ass... cuz everyone else is giveing their sympathy to jodi, except u!!! lol
    Listen up, little girl! You're character, or lack thereof, is really starting to show. TXCOP has earned my respect. I can't say the same for you. In case you don't know, there are thousands of Jodi Sanderholm stories, and my heart cries out for every single one of them. The point is you were banned. Nevertheless, you continue to break the rules and harass the members of this forum. Not a smart thing to do. If you want Jodi's story out there, fine. Just do it the right way.
    Last edited by Crimebytes2; 01-15-07 at 12:39 PM.

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    I appreciate being informed of the story, l2p, ack, whatever your name is, and if that was all you came here to do, thats one thing, but you have no business mouthing off to the members here, ok?

...sorry for your loss, TXCOP...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Sorry to hear that TxCop, and I do hope that both the murderer of your cousin and the murderer of Jodi Sanderholm rots in hell. If people like that are supposed to be forgiven, someone else can do that.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-15-07 at 01:03 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

phoenixrose is offline Firebrand
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Sorry about your cousin, Txcop.

My only comment on the original post is....do not be too quick to judge. Sometimes, the person(s) you believe to be responsible for a crime...is not guilty. Sometimes, circumstantial evidence can be misleading. That is why there is a system in place. Let it work.

My sympathies to the family,friends, and community.
    phoenixrose
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right.~~~Sloan Wilson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT canary?"

And just look at the love letter I recieved.

lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man shut the fuck up!!! you're just pissed faced that everyone has turned their attention towards the KAnsas family that sticks together and it's national news.!!! you're a low life son of bitch!!! lol seriously you're just jealous that Ark City has gained national news... and you're pissed that people actually care about Jodi and she was a good friend of mine so you're pissed cuz people are caring about my and other people's thoughts!!! looks like you're lookin' like a complete ass!!! lol so far everyone is supporting me!!! lol you have just showed everyone the ASS that you really are!!! lol
    BURN IN HELL!!! oh wait... you will be .... AND I GOT IN THE LAST OF LAST because you low life bastard are on ignore so trying to message me back or booting me is fine because you message me back... i won't get it because you are on ignore and booting me.... lol well... lol you see how well that works... i always seem to get back on... lol Fuckin' idiot. lol

Looks to me that she's more interested in the fame than her friend. And look around cunt, seems that more people support me.

Appologies to anyone offended by my rant.....other than anyone from Ark City, that is.
    Last edited by TXCOP; 01-16-07 at 07:28 AM.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by dlux View Post
    Sorry to hear about your cousin. Had you posted your cousins story Banned or not I would have taken your side. I don't cry for anyone who I am not personally familiar, however I would not be negative to anyone who is expressing loss.
    Sorry dlux, but that argument doesn't hold water with me. I'm not into sharing intimate details on the murder of a relative. The issue is not my posting the details or not, l2p,aks, whatever the idiot is calling herself....is an attention whore. She gains a sense of sick perverted pleasure out of doing this shit. Had you known about her, I'd like to give you the benefit of a doubt. To the Kansas authorities....start looking at our little "friend" as a suspect....she has a lot of anger issues when she's not in the limelight.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

Edward Everett Hale

dlux is offline --
    As anyone can see from my few posts I am not here to get into fights or even arguments so after this posting I will not respond to posts on this subject. So let my final words be, those who use tragedy to promote an agenda make me sick.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Luvs2Party was banned and was able to come back due to a glitch in VBulletin (our website server). The username Acks332, which is Luvs2Party also, has been banned as well.

P.S.- Luvs2Party/Acks332, why are you so concerned with what's going on in Ark City, Kansas, when you live in Missouri?

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCOP View Post
    And just look at the love letter I recieved.
    lol

man shut the fuck up!!!...
    Ha!!! Now we know why she was banned originally!

I do however give her some slack because supposedly she is 18 years old, and it was her friend that was murdered. I don't know if that's the two of them pictured on her MySpace page or not...

But being mad at people like TxCop who help catch murders and lowlifes like the person who murdered her friend is just stupid.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-16-07 at 11:36 AM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information