Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I'm trying to imagine women having a conversation similar to this, and I'm failing miserably. "My vagina is smaller than yours!" "No it's not, you're a slut with 18 kids!"

See, it just doesn't work the same, does it?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    Quote Originally Posted by TattoodDucky
    I'm trying to imagine women having a conversation similar to this, and I'm failing miserably. "My vagina is smaller than yours!" "No it's not, you're a slut with 18 kids!"

See, it just doesn't work the same, does it?

Ya know, that would be a difficult conversation....

"So hi Sue, how are you today."

"Well, Marge, I'm kinda a littlw down and out. My vagina just doesn't seem to be small enough. Do you know if that make anything to make it smaller ?"

"Yes, Sue they do make something, it is called the "Vaginator Shrink Kit". It comes with all the directions you need and is only 29.95 and if you call within the next 10 minutes, you will recieve a 2nd supply for the really stretched out vaginas out there."

Sorry, it just really doesn't sound right for women lol
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    In vino veritas!

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Shit I know what I have and know that no women has every complained.
    Why do guys always say this? Do they really think we'd complain. Like we'd say, "You know Chris, I'm really unhappy with your penis size, and I'd appreciate it if you'd do something about it." This is one situation where nagging would be totally ineffective.

Nothing personal, Chris. I'm sure you keep your women very happy.

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterK
    Finally she says "Well... Ill only marry you if you have an 8 inch cock"

He looks up sadly and says "Not even for you would I cut off 3 inches" and walks away sadly...
    But what happened AFTER Curt581 walked away sadly???

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    haha my boss said once that his wife complained that he doesn't get enough penetration After catching her with several other men, she's finally his ex wife

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    haha my boss said once that his wife complained that he doesn't get enough penetration:
    Well, I guess that's a nice way of putting it. It certainly speaks for her sensitivity.

kimby is offline Banned
    Anyway, who cares about length? Why doesn't someone do a study on circumference? I know one woman..um, a friend of mine...who would prefer a short fat one to a long skinny one any day.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by kimby
    Why do guys always say this? Do they really think we'd complain. Like we'd say, "You know Chris, I'm really unhappy with your penis size, and I'd appreciate it if you'd do something about it." This is one situation where nagging would be totally ineffective.

I live in a college area and near another major university. I am around women that have no problems telling you what they think and what they want. While you and your friends may not say anything of that nature. The women around my areas and close to will and have told their men that their shit is not big enough.

And yes my women are very happy
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

kimby is offline Banned
    The women around my areas and close to will and have told their men that their shit is not big enough.
    No way. Really? How would they put it? You mean they'd really say, "Honey, I'm sorry but your shit is just not big enough."??? Wow. I liked the penetration line better.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Anyway, who cares about length? Why doesn't someone do a study on circumference? I know one woman..um, a friend of mine...who would prefer a short fat one to a long skinny one any day.
    What about the poor women out here that want a long thick one, only to keep finding guys who think if it's enough for him, it should be enough for me... um... I mean, the woman!

*wanders off to contemplate another tattoo*
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Well I am a couple inches above the US average so I am fine

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I live in a college area and near another major university. I am around women that have no problems telling you what they think and what they want. While you and your friends may not say anything of that nature. The women around my areas and close to will and have told their men that their shit is not big enough.

And yes my women are very happy
    Forget all the penetration shit, I just want proof that Chris' WOMEN are happy.

hey I have had to tell a couple of guys that their shit wasn't big at all...They would start running their mouth about how big their package is and I'm sorry, but I knew first hand and would have to put them in their place about it....I may just be a cold hearted bitch, but if it aint big...then tough luck...it aint big !! lol
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    In vino veritas!

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Forget all the penetration shit, I just want proof that Chris' WOMEN are happy.
    Here ya go. They look happy to me.

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TattoodDucky
    *wanders off to contemplate another tattoo*
    Is that what you do when it's not enough? Personally I eat junk food. At least you don't have to spend hours at the gym compensating for how "not enough" it was.

Edit - not to say that the gym hours ever really compensate.
    Last edited by kimby; 01-12-06 at 07:22 PM.

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Hahahaha!!!!!

Is that what you do when it's not enough? Personally I eat junk food. At least you don't have to spend hours at the gym compensating for how "not enough" it was.

hmmm...What's that mean since I have 4 tats? lol
    In vino veritas!

kimby is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kdm0409
    hey I have had to tell a couple of guys that their shit wasn't big at all...They would start running their mouth about how big their package is and I'm sorry, but I knew first hand and would have to put them in their place about it....I may just be a cold hearted bitch, but if it aint big...then tough luck...it aint big !! lol
    Well, you're a cop so you're more assertive. Some of us are the shy and quiet type.

I did insist on measuring once. I got tired of hearing about his "big ten-inch" so I got out the ruler. It was only 8.

Well, you're a cop so you're more assertive. Some of us are the shy and quiet type.

I did insist on measuring once. I got tired of hearing about his "big ten-inch" so I got out the ruler. It was only 8.

damn thats funny...I have never actually measured one before....but ya gave me an idea lol
    In vino veritas!

Garda is offline Policing with nothing but a smile
    well Im secure enough in my sexuality and confident enough in my abilities not too care what the Irish average is but Im glad to see I have a whopper compared to Koreans!
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie
    Hey thanks Garda - I did think of you last night as I was lying in bed

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information