Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jackalope is offline Yell O

More Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens than Iraq War, Study Says

More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says

Jim Brown
    OneNewsNow.com
    February 22, 2007

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are not five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

The federal government's Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. According to the U.S. State Department website, the waiver program was established in 1986 with the objective of "eliminating unnecessary barriers to travel," stimulating America's tourism industry, and allowing the government to focus consular resources in other areas.

Cutler says the U.S. retains the Visa Waiver Program because the nation's travel, tourism, and hospitality industries want America's borders wide open. In other words, the former INS official contends, the nation's security is being compromised in the name of trade.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Opps!

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    And the same people who believe the troops need to come home are the ones inviting the illegals in for a taxpayer funded public service buffet.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I wouldn't doubt that a bit...

More Texans are usually murdered in Dallas each year than the total number of Texas solders killed in the whole Iraq war, too.

I saw a study early in the war that said the soldiers on leave in certain places like the bad parts of Washington, DC were more likely to be murdered there than killed in Iraq.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That's it... I am packing up 3 suits of clothes, a tuna sandwich, swimming to Iraq and applying for a job hanging sheetrock... Its safer there for Americans, and there's no risk of having Hilary Clinton for President.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    This problem is out of control and simply ridiculous. Anybody want to move to Canda with me? haha...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Can I keep my guns of I move to Canada? Undercover squirrels need AK-47's to shoot the nuts out of the trees (not referring to food-type nuts)

Then to totally confuse the issue, I need my 9mm & shotguns to shoot plates (not dinner plates).

To top that off, I just got back from talking to a LEO originally from the UK who's a constable in the USA now, and she sang Super-cali-fraglie-istic-expeeallidousus for all of us, as she was talking about which gun she wants to buy for her butt (she said her Glock 22 was too big for her butt, or made her butt look big, or something like that, so she wants a smaller butt gun). Ok... So apparently I need a butt gun, but my butt is bigger than hers.

I'm not sure what all this means in the Cosmic scheme of things, but maybe someone can get back to me with that information summarized in one paragraph.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 02-24-07 at 02:03 AM. Reason: I don't know how to spell Supercalifraglisticexpeallidosus and still don't

(\__/)

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm not sure what all this means in the Cosmic scheme of things, but maybe someone can get back to me with that information summarized in one paragraph.
    TX needs to find a country to move to with Mary Poppins where he can stick all his guns in her big butt without shooting his nuts off.

There ya go TX... glad to help.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I'll bet more Americans are killed by other Americans than by the Iraq War or by undocumented immigrants.
    Last edited by Jenna; 02-24-07 at 07:48 AM.

True... but most of the Americans doing the murders, DUI's and assaults would be in prison if the liberal politicians wouldn't keep letting them out.

It's pretty sad that a "life" prison sentence has meant as little as 5 years in some cases, and heavy-duty assaults and threats may just get probation - Especially in Family Violence cases.

Which is why Texas has cracked down in that area (such as putting a "must arrest" provision in for violating protective orders, have required officers by law to protect the victim regardless of whether they can make an arrest, allowed pre-emptive self-defense strikes under certain conditions, etc).

Texas has also added laws allowing arrests for things like forcing someone to hang up a phone during an arguement, not only while calling 911 but while calling for ANY type of assistance, even from a family member. Even taking the batteries out of someone's cell phone or unplugging a phone before a call has even been made is illegal now, if it's to prevent a call for assistance.

But that still does not predict what will happen in court or after they've been convicted and sent to an overcrowded prison under Federal mandates to release prisoners.

...So I would love to see a study on how many people have been killed by people like Ted Kennedy, even ignoring his secretary's death.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 02-24-07 at 12:33 PM.

(\__/)

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    ...So I would love to see a study on how many people have been killed by people like Ted Kennedy, even ignoring his secretary's death.
    Ooooooo... would be a low blow bringing up Mary Jo... someone's gotta tell old Ted, "Creek Kills!!"
    then again, there was little William and... what was her name? ah, protected because she was the victim of a sex offense.. no wait.. she wasn't protected was she?... hmm...

the Kennedy death and destruction toll must begin with DIRECT causation, in my opinion...
    Last edited by countybear; 02-24-07 at 08:41 PM.

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    This problem is out of control and simply ridiculous. Anybody want to move to Canda with me? haha...
    If Hillary is elected, I'll go with ya!!

Thread Information