Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Teen pleads no contest to sodomizing a dog...

A Lyndonville teenager who pleaded no contest last week to sodomizing a dog in 2004 was arraigned Thursday in Vermont District Court on allegations he sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl on New Year's Day.

Jeff Plourde, 18, pleaded not guilty to sexual assault, domestic assault and violation of probation during an afternoon hearing at the St. Johnsbury courthouse and was ordered held without bail by Judge M. Kathleen Manley.

According to an affidavit filed by Lyndon Police Chief Jack Harris, Plourde and a friend, Chris Stark, twice forced the girl to engage in sex acts with them after the three smoked marijuana at the Plourde home in Lyndonville on the night of Jan. 1.

Caledonia County State's Attorney Robert Butterfield said Thursday afternoon that Stark, who had failed to appear in court on unrelated burglary, petty larceny and probation violation charges, turned himself into the police Wednesday.

Butterfield said he has not filed charges against Stark in connection with the alleged sexual assaults but expects to do so in the near future. In the meantime, Stark is being held in jail for lack of $15,000 cash bail.

The girl, in an account of the sexual assaults she provided police, said Plourde told her before the assaults that "We are going to have sex with you," the affidavit said. When she disagreed, she said Plourde told her to shut up "or we are going to rape you."

Police said the girl "passed out" after smoking the marijuana and woke up to find Plourde and Stark sexually assaulting her. She told police when she began to scream Plourde put his hand over her mouth.

"I got up and formed myself into a little ball, started to tremble and I started crying," she told police, according to the affidavit. The girl conceded that she also engaged in consensual sex with Plourde, but not with Stark, after the assaults.

The girl also told police Plourde became angry with her after discovering she had taken two cigarettes of his. He attempted to choke her, then slapped her, put her in a headlock and dragged her around the living room, according to the affidavit.

Last year, Plourde was charged with aggravated animal cruelty after police claimed he had bragged to friends about how he and a friend had sodomized a neighbor's dog, saying they had "shoved something up its rectum."

A veterinarian later confirmed that the dog's tail had been separated from its backbone by at least 6 inches. The dog, named "Kacy," had to be euthanized because of its injuries.

jmur5074 is online now Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    A veterinarian later confirmed that the dog's tail had been separated from its backbone by at least 6 inches. The dog, named "Kacy," had to be euthanized because of its injuries.

OUCH
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

MountainCop Guest
    Model citizens.

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Police said the girl "passed out" after smoking the marijuana and woke up to find Plourde and Stark sexually assaulting her. She told police when she began to scream Plourde put his hand over her mouth.

"I got up and formed myself into a little ball, started to tremble and I started crying," she told police, according to the affidavit. The girl conceded that she also engaged in consensual sex with Plourde, but not with Stark, after the assaults.
    WTF is wrong with people? Why why why would someone engage in consensual sex with someone who just raped them?

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy
    WTF is wrong with people? Why why why would someone engage in consensual sex with someone who just raped them?
    I don't know... let's ask Kobe Bryant???

kimby is offline Banned
    For me, sodomizing a dog is even harder to understand.

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimby
    For me, sodomizing a dog is even harder to understand.
    I feel for the dog in this case, but people still take priority. I'm having a little bit of trouble sympathizing with her though after reading what she did afterwards.

kimby is offline Banned
    I feel for the dog in this case, but people still take priority. I'm having a little bit of trouble sympathizing with her though after reading what she did afterwards.
    I'm having trouble feeling much sympathy for the girl. Like you said, she had sex with someone who just tried to rape her. She also chose to smoke pot with people who told her beforehand that they were going to rape her. I know it's not PC to imply that the victim was in any way at fault, but I'm just not feeling at all sorry for her. The dog was an innocent victim and didn't do anything to bring it on himself.

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimby
    I'm having trouble feeling much sympathy for the girl. Like you said, she had sex with someone who just tried to rape her. She also chose to smoke pot with people who told her beforehand that they were going to rape her. I know it's not PC to imply that the victim was in any way at fault, but I'm just not feeling at all sorry for her. The dog was an innocent victim and didn't do anything to bring it on himself.
    True. The dog did not have a choice in the matter. I'm still trying to figure out why the dog had to be fatally injured in order to do that .

kimby is offline Banned
    True. The dog did not have a choice in the matter. I'm still trying to figure out why the dog had to be fatally injured in order to do that .
    I know. Can you imagine a dog's tail being separated 6 inches from it's spine and how horrible that must have been? There are just too many a-hole people in the world, and too many nice dogs, for me to give priority to people. I wish it were otherwise.

pmfc is offline ^

Angry

More proof that the gene pool needs a bit of chlorine...

Thread Information