Welcome to the APBWeb.
    dla4079 is offline Corporal
    Verified C/O

"Catch me if you can''

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. A 16-year-old fugitive believed to have posted a "Catch me if you can'' message on his MySpace web page was captured Friday, three days after his escape from a detention center, an official said.

Jordan Danski escaped Tuesday with two other teenagers from the Macomb County Juvenile Justice Center where he was being held on a charge of assault with a dangerous weapon, police said. The others were quickly caught, but Danski eluded capture.

Authorities said they believe Danski posted the boast, "Catch me if you can'' as the heading of his MySpace page Wednesday. Another message said "2 fast for the feds to cocky for the cops.''

"What a smart aleck,'' Danski's grandmother and guardian, Betty Danski, told the Detroit Free Press. "At least I know he's probably safe.''

Danski's page also drew comments from supporters. The messages included "run jordan run'' and "haha keep runnin man, dont let them ... catch you,'' The Detroit News reported.

Danski was arrested without incident at a home in Clinton Township, said Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said.

Capt. D. Larimore
    NTISF Gang Unit

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Be careful what you ask for

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    little bastard!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    This kid sounds like a true idiot. I'm glad he got caught...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

cougar is offline Banned
    "He fought the law and the law won........" Haha, that'll learn him!! LOL

Thread Information