Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jackalope is offline Yell O

Man Arrested for Ejaculating on Woman during Flight

Off-Duty NWA Worker Charged With Assault On Flight

Heather Brown
    Reporting

(WCCO) Minneapolis An off-duty Northwest Airlines employee was arrested after a woman on a flight from Seattle complained that the man had ejaculated on her.

The FBI identified the man as Samuel Oscar Gonzalez, 20, of Lakewood, Wash. He was charged in federal court with simple assault, a misdemeanor.

It happened on the redeye Monday morning from Seattle to Minneapolis. The woman was headed back to college.

Near the end of the flight, the FBI said Gonzalez sat next to the woman as she was trying to sleep. He touched her, which she described as spooning, lifted her shirt and then got up and left. Court documents said she felt a warm fluid on her back, clothes and seat after he walked away. She told the officers he had ejaculated on her.

The woman told the flight attendants about the incident. They moved her to another seat and called police from the air. The crew also moved the man to a seat near the front of the plane until the end of the flight.

Northwest Airlines Corp. said the flight crew asked that police meet the flight from Seattle when it arrived early Monday in Minneapolis, and that's where officers arrested Gonzalez.

The victim told her boyfriend she was told Gonzalez is a Northwest employee.

"I know she was really upset, just kind of confused about what's going on, what's happening," said the victim's boyfriend, Mark, who asked to be identified only by his first name.

Northwest said that Gonzalez was an equipment service worker, a category that includes baggage handlers, but said he was not working at the time.

They released a statement that said, “The NWA employee has been suspended pending a review of the incident. Northwest is cooperating fully with law enforcement authorities on this matter."

The FBI said Gonzalez was detained after his initial appearance in federal court on Monday. He could face up to six months in jail.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

andy_koolkid is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    people now-a-days are just out of hand. why would someone do that?

KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO
    What an idiot...
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Nasty, nasty!!
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Verified LEO
    I think he misunderstood the meaning of mile high club..
    ΑΦΣ

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    That's what I hate about flying, you never know what jerk off will be sitting next to you...
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Ancient Chinese Proverb says
    :Better to be Jerked off than to be Jerked ON:

Sounded better using "Better to be pissed off than pissed on" but since he uh didnt pee
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Off-Duty NWA Worker Charged With Assault On Flight

It happened on the redeye Monday morning from Seattle to Minneapolis.

at least it didnt happen on the brown eye
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    at least it didnt happen on the brown eye
    I was thinking more along the lines of, what made it a red eye? Bad aim on the money shot?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    [QUOTE=TheeBadOne;168809]That's what I hate about flying, you never know what jerk off will be sitting next to you... [/QUOTE

::groans::

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of, what made it a red eye? Bad aim on the money shot?
    the funny part is, that was what i was originally going for, but couldnt get the wording right, so i settled
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Nasty.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
    -Winston Churchill

Verified LEO
    Haha, wrong NWA bull
    ΑΦΣ

Thread Information