Welcome to the APBWeb.
    E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO

Moral of THIS story? I DUNNO....

uh, WOW Just WOW....

http://www.break.com/index/crazy_aci..._neighbor.html

I just dont know what to say about THIS wacky neighbor.
    After all she is an and must be misunderstood I guess
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    I like how she said "she did not do it" but shook her head yes!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    The truth about boric acid

It can be used as an antiseptic for minor burns or cuts and is sometimes used in dressings or salves or is applied in a very dilute solution as an eye wash. As an anti-bacterial compound, boric acid can also be used as an acne treatment. It is poisonous if taken internally or inhaled, although it is generally not considered to be much more toxic than table salt (based on its mammal LD50 rating of 2660mg/kg body mass).

Boric acid is popularly used among fire jugglers and fire spinners dissolved in methylated spirit to give a bright green flame.

Boric acid can be used to treat yeast and fungal infections such as candidiasis (vaginal yeast infections) by filling gelcaps with boric acid powder and inserting two into the vaginal canal at bedtime for three to four nights in a row. It is also used as prevention of athlete's foot, by inserting powder in the socks or stockings, and in solution can be used to treat some kinds of otitis externa (ear infection) in both humans and animals. The preservative in urine sample bottles (red cap) in the UK is Boric acid.

It is often used as a relatively nontoxic insecticide, for killing cockroaches, termites, fire ants, fleas, and many other insects. It can be used directly in powdered form for fleas and cockroaches, or mixed with sugar or grape jelly for ants. It is also a component of many commercial insecticides. In this use, especially in the case of cockroaches, the boric acid in the form of a powder is applied to areas frequented by the insects. The lightweight particles cling to the legs of the insects and eventually cause fatal chemical burns. Boric acid for this use in residential apartments is sold commercially in urban areas afflicted with cockroaches.

Sodium borate, a mild antiseptic, and other desirable ingredients may also be included. for ocular surface treatment, such as dry eye.

Silly Putty was originally made by adding boric acid to silicone oil. Now name-brand Silly Putty also contains significant amounts of elemental silicon (silicon binds to the silicone and allows the material to bounce 20% higher).

Boric acid is used in nuclear power plants to slow down the rate at which fission is occurring. Fission chain reactions are generally driven by the amount of neutrons present (as products from previous fissions). Boron has a high cross-section for absorption of neutrons and is therefore dissolved into the primary coolant which circulates through the reactor. By changing the concentration of boric acid in the water, fission can be regulated. Boron is also dissolved into the spent fuel pools containing used uranium rods. The concentration is high enough to keep fissions at a minimum.

In the jewelry industry, boric acid is often used in combination with denatured alcohol to reduce surface oxidation and firescale from forming on metals during annealing and soldering operations.
    Borates including boric acid have been used since the time of the Greeks for cleaning, preserving food, and other activities.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Just strengthens my belief that 95% of the population needs to be medicated.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    It's pretty much just Borax - My grandmother used to wash her clothes in it, although what this woman had may be stronger.

As for her mental status, that's already been said too
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 03-15-07 at 10:38 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    I use borax when the fleas get bad...also great for ants!

I would have loved to have seen the look on the reporter's face when she patted it all over her face and head!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Yeah

I bought cans of Roach Proof (which has boric acid in it) and put mounds of it between our kitchen wall studs 20 years ago when our house was being built - Still no roaches, and it's not because of our housekeeping, for sure.

I'm not sure what it's done to the wood, though - So far our house hasn't fallen down
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 03-15-07 at 10:53 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

carolina is offline Master Officer
    Thanks for the laugh E-man, that was funny! ... Can you say psycho .... neighbors .... gottttta love em. Fences work pretty good for that ... LOL

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

kay88 is offline Sergeant
    I thought the most interesting part was the T-shirt "I didn't do it".....
    Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information