Living in St. Louis is hard when you are a Yanks fan. I can't stand Tony LaRussa, I think he is a bully and a jerk. Now I have more reason to think that he is an ass.

Cardinals Manager Tony LaRussa Arrested On D.U.I. Charges
(KSDK) - Palm Beach County, Florida officers arrested Cardinals Manager Tony LaRussa early Thursday morning for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

In a news release issued by the Jupiter Police Department, undercover officers said they saw an SUV stopped partially in an intersection. Officers approached the vehicle after it failed to move during two cycles of stop lights and a driver behind the SUV was forced to go around. Officers say the vehicle was running, and LaRussa was slumped over in the driver's seat.
Officers say LaRussa did not respond to repeated knocking on the window. When a patrol officer arrived on the scene, he continued to knock and LaRussa woke up. Officers asked LaRussa to put the SUV in park and step out of the vehicle.

Officers conducted a Standardized Field Sobriety Test, from which officers developed probable cause to arrest the Cardinals Manager for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, a misdemeanor.

LaRussa was arrested and transported to Palm Beach County Jail. Two breath samples measured .093 BAC. The legal blood alcohol concentration is .08.

LaRussa was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.