Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

This is quite impressive...

GREENSBORO, N.C. -- The son of North Carolina State basketball coach Sidney Lowe faces more than 20 charges, ranging from armed robbery to drug possession, in connection with two separate attacks, authorities said Tuesday.

University of North Carolina at Greensboro police said the 22-year-old Sidney R. Lowe II was charged with nine counts, including a felony of aiding and abetting attempted armed robbery in connection the shooting of a man in a campus dorm Saturday.

Lowe's attorney, Locke Clifford, said in an interview Tuesday night with The Associated Press that Greensboro police also filed 13 charges against his client in connection with an incident March 16.

Clifford said Lowe is charged with six counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, six counts of second-degree kidnapping and one count of assault inflicting serious bodily injury. He said Lowe and another man are accused of going to a house with six people in it and striking one of them on the head with a bottle.

Lowe "maintains his innocence of all charges," Clifford said. He said his client drove from Charlotte to turn himself in at the Guilford County Magistrate's Office on Tuesday.

Campus police said Lowe was released on a $450,000 secured bond.

The other charges filed by UNCG police include: two counts of possession of a weapon on educational property; possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana; maintaining a dwelling for the keeping and selling of a controlled substance; possession of between a half an ounce and 1.5 ounces of marijuana; and three counts of stolen goods or property.

The charges were filed after Lowe's home in Greensboro was searched Monday, police said.

The campus shooting occurred Saturday inside Weil Hall. Freshman Stephen Cobb suffered gunshot wounds that were described as not life-threatening.

Brian Patrick Martin, 19, of Greensboro was arrested soon after the shooting on charges of attempted murder and attempted robbery charges.

Coach Lowe could not be reached for comment, a school spokeswoman said.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Wow.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information