Welcome to the APBWeb.
    213th is offline Solipsist

Principal in trouble for settling bet w/Students by kissing their feet

LORAIN, Ohio

A former principal who kissed the feet of three male students to settle a bet on a volleyball game entered a no-contest plea to a misdemeanor sex charge.

Robert Holloway resigned from St. Anthony of Padua School in this town west of Cleveland after the 14-year-old students and their parents reported the foot-kissing to police in February 2006.

Holloway told authorities he paid each student $15 and kissed their bare feet 50 times each in the school's library and gym to pay off the bet on a student-teacher volleyball game.

"They didn't think he would literally do it," police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said.

Holloway pleaded no contest Tuesday to sexual imposition and unauthorized use of public property, also a misdemeanor. He faces up to 15 months behind bars when sentenced in June.

"It's not behind me yet," Holloway said as he left court.

Carpentiere said 400 photos depicting adult foot fetish behavior were found on two school computers seized from Holloway's office. The photos depicted the scenarios that he had engaged in with the boys, Carpentiere said.

"This appears to be a legitimate sexual fetish that adults are into, which is fine," he said. "The problem here is he was engaging in this activity with juveniles."

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_frien...266807,00.html
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    There are strange folks in this world.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    I was kind of pissed that someone charged this guy for settling a dumb bet at first. Until I read about the computer seizure. There are some seriously sick bastards in this world.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    I was kind of pissed that someone charged this guy for settling a dumb bet at first. Until I read about the computer seizure. There are some seriously sick bastards in this world.
    Yeah thats how I felt at first. I was thinking, it's a bet. But then the computer thing....freakin weird

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Still though...even with the computer seizure. So what if it was found that the guy had a fetish involving shaking hands. You gonna hook the guy up after a graduation ceremony? Did he "sexually abuse" the kids he handed diplomas out to?

I'm sorry, yeah, some people get off on different things. But when you start penalizing people's thoughts, it's a slippery slope. If you want to charge him, fine. BUT, the computer seizure should in NO WAY play a part in the decision to charge. If you want to call the foot kissing inappropriate then do so. It is scary to me, however, that it seems to be his fetishism here that is driving the charge. Anyone who doesn't agree with me, ask yourselves this. Would you agree with the charge if there were no evidence that he was fueling sexual desire with the act?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    Would you agree with the charge if there were no evidence that he was fueling sexual desire with the act?
    I believe the article said that there were pictures of him paying off the bet, as in pictures of him kissing the students feet...thats why I believe he was feuling his sexual desire. Why else would he have the pictures?

edit-reread it and it says "depicting the scenarios not that they were actually the students IN the pictures...my bad

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    I don't know, 121. The whole thing seems kind of like there was more to it. The computer thing and the fact he went no contest makes me wonder if he believes he has a problem, too.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

jrae Guest
    that computer thing freaks me out

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sounds to me like there was more than a butterfly kiss to the instep, might have been some toe-licking going on as well...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Thread Information