Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

12 year old jumps naked from 2nd story to foil robbery attempt

NEW YORK - A 12-year-old boy just getting into the shower heard a crash and his grandmother scream, so he jumped naked out of a second-floor window and called 911, helping police foil an armed robbery, police said.

"I knew I had to get out, get help," Edwin Alamo told the New York Daily News in Saturday's edition.

His brother, Jose Rodriguez, 21, jumped out of another window in the Bronx home Friday and ran to a nearby restaurant for help.

Police responding to the call shot and wounded two armed suspects after they pointed their guns at the officers and refused to drop them, said NYPD Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne.

Both of the shot suspects were in stable condition at a hospital, according to police. None of the officers or the occupants of the home was injured, police said. A third suspect surrendered.

His mom, Maria Melendez, 40, praised her sons' actions. "They did something brave," she said. "They risked their lives to save ours."

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Wow.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information