Welcome to the APBWeb.
    BEB
    BEB is offline Banned

Cajun Town Bans Saggy Pants (DELCAMBRE, LA)

Is there an exemption for plumbers?

Cajun Town Bans Saggy Pants
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Sag your britches somewhere else, this Cajun-country town has decided.

Mayor Carol Broussard said he would sign an ordinance the town council approved this week setting penalties of up to six months in jail and a $500 fine for being caught in pants that show undergarments or certain parts of the body.

Broussard said he has nothing against saggy pants but thinks people who wear them should use discretion. "It's gotten way out of hand out here," he said.

Albert Roy, the councilman who introduced the ordinance, said he thought the fine was a little steep and should be more in the $25 range, but he still favored the measure.

"I don't know if it will do any good, but it won't hurt," Roy said. "It's obvious, and anybody with common sense can see your parts when you wear sagging pants."

Broussard's advice for people who like their pants to hang low: "Just wear it properly. Cover your vital parts. I mean, if you expose your private parts, you'll get a fine. If you walk up and your pants drop, you get a fine. They're better off taking the pants off and just wearing a dress."

rob84 is offline Did you press the power button?
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    good

www.twitter.com/RobKimble1984
    www.facebook.com/robkimble

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    But it makes the BGs fall down when they try to run.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BEB View Post
    "They're better off taking the pants off and just wearing a dress."
    That could be the jail uniform for that particular offense.

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    Yea! I can't stand it when people Bust a Sag!

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    But it makes the BGs fall down when they try to run.
    I thought it would make them fall too. But I found out real quick that saggy pants or not if they want to get away they will. Its like they are taught how to run with their pants down. I like to call it the 100m potato sack race in the Ghetto Olympics.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

rob84 is offline Did you press the power button?
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey703 View Post
    I thought it would make them fall too. But I found out real quick that saggy pants or not if they want to get away they will. Its like they are taught how to run with their pants down. I like to call it the 100m potato sack race in the Ghetto Olympics.

www.twitter.com/RobKimble1984
    www.facebook.com/robkimble

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey703 View Post
    OMG, now I have an image of someone running with one hand on their pants and the other occupied with a 40 oz while breaking a toilet paper (Or Police Line - Do Not Cross) finish line tape.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1*girl View Post
    That could be the jail uniform for that particular offense.
    Now there's an idea! But then some of them might start to like it.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Verified LEO
    The dress jail uniform would fit in good, right along with the prison in Texas, I think, where the warden makes the inmates wear pink.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    OMG, now I have an image of someone running with one hand on their pants and the other occupied with a 40 oz while breaking a toilet paper (Or Police Line - Do Not Cross) finish line tape.

If he spills the 40 before crossing the line thats an automatic 1 second penalty or in Ghetto Olympic rules its and automatic 6 month addition to his jail sentence for the alcohol abuse. But you can always tell when you have a pro, he can sip on the 40 while running, holding his pants, and jumping a fence ( the 100m hurdles ). That type is the Carl Lewis of Ghetto track and Field.

Thread Information