Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Angry Rosie O'Donnell Posts Photo, Video of 4-Year-Old Daughter Dressed as Guerrilla Fighter With Bullet Bandolero

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286835,00.html
    Wednesday, June 27, 2007

E-MAIL STORY RESPOND TO EDITOR PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
    Rosie.com

Rosie O'Donnell's 4-year-old daughter Vivienne Rose, better known as "Vivi."

Unemployed gabfest queen Rosie O'Donnell, who last went to war with Elisabeth Hasselbeck only to retreat from her position on "The View," has drafted a reinforcement in the form of her waif-like 4-year-old daughter Vivienne Rose, better known as "Vivi."

O'Donnell posted a video and photo of her little soldier on her Web site Rosie.com on Tuesday, which drew immediate reaction — some not so kind — about the media transformation of her daughter from little princess to bullet-toting guerrilla fighter.

"That is a horrible picture of VIvi!!" one viewer wrote to her blog.

O'Donnell defended the image on her blog.

"Art can't hurt u," she said to one person who called her "sick." "Art provokes," she said to another who begged her to take the picture down.

Other reader comments included:

"RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON’T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT’S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!!!!!!"

"wow Ro that photo of Vivi with the bullets made me cry-it’s scary to think that there are precious little ones really walking around like that in our world “for real”. Come on people! Help our babies"

"what’s with the new pic? it’s rather disturbing!"

"Help me out here….Why is that child in the header pic(your child I believe) wearing a bullet belt around her? Is there a political statement ur trying to make?"

"that picture is gross! I am disturbed…leaving your site for a clearing of my mind as to what you are up to!"

"Oh, WOW Vivi looks beautiful.! the fact that U let her explore her imagination like that shows what a good mom U R. In some countries though, they are training terrorists that young, how sad is that?"

"Ro- So dissapointed to see your little ones with bullets…where are the guns? I thought for sure you would protect them more from such things…The internet is NOT OK…but bullets ARE?? Why Why??"

"Are you kidding me with that pic of your daughter? Why would you do that?"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE OF VIVI WEARING BULLETS, I LOVE YOU AND IT REALLY OFFENEDED ME !!!!"

"Not sure of the “message” you are trying to send with that pic of Viv, but I guarantee many are not going to get it… Children with bullets, even fake…?? what are u thinking?"

Click here to view the video at Rosie.com.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

213th is offline Solipsist
    anything to get her name in the papers...guess its true, the only bad publicity is no publicity
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Its ART, Ro can express her child anyway she wants.

excuse me while I purge my belly on that crap I just said...
    RO is a BIG FAT PIG. SHe is an attention WHORE who hasnt been in the media for what, maybe a week now....
    HOpe she pukes on a chicken bone
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I think its hilarious... liberals backlashing against a liberal!! Priceless!

OMG a CHILD WITH BULLETS!! WTF!!

I hope she finds the fickle finger of liberal sensationalism shoved up her huge ass... (Perhaps she will, with enough mirrors and time to search).

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Ianl6 is offline Dreamboy First Class
    With all what is going on in Iraq at the moment that was a really wise thing to do is this woman all there or is she a few bricks short of a load.
    Public conscience message board
    post on a board with a heart.

http://dreamboyuk52.proboards60.com/index.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by Ianl6 View Post
    With all what is going on in Iraq at the moment that was a really wise thing to do is this woman all there or is she a few bricks short of a load.
    I think she's fucking nuts. No one can be that against guns one second and wrap their daughter in a cartridge belt the next unless they're off their meds.

(\__/)

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Poor kid. We can't stand hearing about Rosie for a few minutes at a time, can you imagine having to live with her? Worse than that knowing you weren't born into it and could have been adopted by a NORMAL person?

Quote Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
    Poor kid. We can't stand hearing about Rosie for a few minutes at a time, can you imagine having to live with her? Worse than that knowing you weren't born into it and could have been adopted by a NORMAL person?
    On the bright side, Rosie's lesbo girlfriend seems to not be off her meds as much.

(\__/)

Dan334 is offline BOHICA
    Nothing this person says (or does) should surprise anyone. IMO, she is the poster picture for intellectual backruptcy and wouldn't recognize a logical thought if she were sitting on it...(God forbid!).
    "Stupidity's not a crime so, you're free to go..."

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Rosie's an attention whore. Period. Fuck her. Fuck her blog. Fuck her website. And fuck any douchebag who reads it and posts on it. Did I miss anyone?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Illiy is offline Corporal
    can we say EXPLOITATION ????

KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO
    So the kid is adopted? Thank god...I was wondering who'd be desperate enough to stick in there...
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

Thread Information